[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

too quiet here these days which i'm not used to.

hence i'm sharing these which are taken from the 1st karasia photobook.

(i believe these haven't been seen before and i won't update the thread in photobox too.)

btz7.jpg

poac.jpg

bld2.jpg

u16b.jpg

t4cp.jpg

wdns.jpg

*honey, (like some of us here) i didn't forget you. how i wish you know a little english and drop us a message in kh too..

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

first, promise not to laugh (at me) if this is a mistake. lol

ok now, is this hara's new endorsement or something? or it's just the same "name" used?

could be just a name and could be costume disigned for/by her /pricked/ lol

hara's smile is so bright and beautiful, i love it ;~; she looks extremely innocent when she smiles wide aahh~

Edited by phoenix.XD

It sounds like two things. One on hand it sounds like DSP has a new company that they have invested in and they named a sofa after Hara because it reads like they are saying idol group KARA's company, has a new business. Or it could be that Hara has a sofa named after her or she helped in the design or is involved in someway with the design lab business. 

Hara Ceci Feb Issue 2014 trans :

tumblr_inline_n0qeevbGdP1qj6b3n.jpg

BEAUTIFUL EVER AFTER

Pretty face and lovable gesture that make you jealous, confident attitude, all the things that I has just mentioned are what I want to talk about that lady who is not longer a little girl. Goo Hara – she is shining bright and looks most beautiful and elegant when she is in front of camera.

tumblr_inline_n0qewbkUlv1qj6b3n.jpg

Today’s set is really lovely but your outfit is the opposite, it looks chic.
It’s totally different from the clothes that I often wear in my everyday life as well as my performing outfit. When I am on stage, I have to look cool and try my best to draw out the charisma that even I do not have. On the other hand, I wear clothes that are comfortable like pajama with t-shirt when I am at home.

Among female celebrities, there are people who have been influenced by the others’ styles but you seem not to be like that.
I often changed my style in a limit that is suitable to myself. After spotting things like eyelash, nail or lip’s color on fashion magazines, I will use them for our music video. I also mixed styles to wear when I shoot TV shows. I do not follow what are not suitable to me even when people ask me to do so.

Describe Goo Hara’s image in 1 word.
It’s unique! Uhm… What’s else?

Is the image you have in KARA different from the one you have in your solo activities?
It is not really different. In my group, I am like an assistant of our leader; I arrange and take lead in processing things.

Do you have something that you want to add to your image?
Maturity. Although I am still lacking but I will grow up step by step by myself. I want to be a person whose eyes are full of effort. Of course I know it is not that easy to do though.

What do you want to subtract from your image? 
It’s “choding” body (elementary school kid’s body). Though I have a small figure but I am trying my best to have a beautiful body, so it’s too much to ignore all my effort by using that word to describe me.

tumblr_inline_n0qexfWseM1qj6b3n.jpg

Do you have something that you want to get praised lately? 
It’s the way I manage my time. I arrange what I am lacking by ranking them from 1 to 3 and am dividing my time to fulfill them in order to not waste time. I never stop doing things like taking dancing, singing, acting lessons, doing exercise, reading book in my personal time. 

You seem to be a hard working person.
I do not know if I could say that before because even when I realized that I was lacking in something, I still delayed it by saying “I will do it later.” Now I am taking time to be mentally free as well as free in time. Time is very precious. 

Have you achieved your wish in 2013?
It was a year that I felt so grateful to my fans when we had Tokyo Dome concert and Arena Tour. Although we had so many overseas activities but our Korean fans were always waiting patiently until the day we came back. I really appreciated that people were waiting for us. I also appreciated the eternal heat that I could feel when I was on stage. And when I saw our fans, I could feel “They indeed loved us wholeheartedly.” It was overwhelming.

You are 24 now. Do you have any wish in this New Year?
I still appreciate the time that I have in this coming year and wish that I will not get sick and finish all my activities well.

Did you also collapse last year?
Yeah, that’s right haha. After that I knew how important it was to spend a year without any trouble and be healthy. 

tumblr_inline_n0qey587Bu1qj6b3n.jpg

As you become older, the way you look at and feel things must also changes, right?
As time goes by, it is getting harder to have close friends. I feel that it’s harder to open myself up to the others and talk to them, while I’m growing older year by year.

Isn’t it sad when you realized that?
I’m sad but I have no other choice. It is no longer time for people to experience. When you are adult, you have to get all those sad changes. 

Is there any change that you like?
I often looked for sneakers first when I went shopping back then but I am seeing shoes first now. It seems like I am upgrading to a lady. I like it. Besides, I will go to club with my friends or go out to eat good foods with them, all relaxing things like that take priority over other things when I have time. I want to go travel at this moment since I haven’t had any proper travel back then. I am planning to go to Europe first. 

tumblr_inline_n0qez4zqhB1qj6b3n.jpg

You always choose Lee Hyori as your role model. How did you think when you saw Hyori sunbae got married not too long ago?
It was absolutely Hyori unnie’s style, I meant she got married in her own way. Since I have admired and liked her lifestyle for a long time, I just thought that it was so cool.

Have you ever imagined how Goo Hara will be like when you are at Hyori sunbae’s age?
At the end of last year I have met Hyori unnie after a long time but as soon as she saw me, she told me “Hara ya, you look beautiful when you have strong make up.” and carefully gave me advices about make up. So maybe after 10 years, I also want to be a person who can tell my hoobae things like what Hyori unnie did?

Did you agree with what unnie has advised you?
It was right to the point. Before, I even took time to draw cat eyeliner but doing make up has become quite tiring and troublesome after a while so I was being neglectful. And I immediately got caught haha. Because of that, started from the day after our meeting, I kind of paid more attention on make up again since I though that Hyori unnie was watching over me.

Do you have any advice that you want to give to your female idol hoobae?
One of the things that I regret at this moment is that I did not read book properly when I was in my teens. So I hope that the younger your debut age is, the more books you would read. I always think of how to get better at speaking logically. Reading helps you a lot to improve your pronunciation and vocabulary. Lately I am constantly trying to read many books.

tumblr_inline_n0qezzHlgT1qj6b3n.jpg

In your everyday life, when do you feel the most relaxed?
It is when I am done with work and comeback home then take a bath and lay on bed. I like it the most. “Everything has finished well today and I am going to work hard tomorrow too,” I think like that when I start to fall asleep.

Do you write diary?
I write what suddenly come to my mind on notes. Lately I often write what occur to me on the corner of the book while reading. When an interesting vocabulary or sentence comes up, I immediately note it down.

When are you most hot-tempered?
I become more hot-tempered when I work. I always focus on what I am doing at that moment and also discuss a lot about work with our manager oppas. “This is like this, how do you think? It seems like we should do things this way, how do you think?” I often suggest my idea as well. 

So when are you the coldest?
When I see selfish people, or when I see someone who does something selfish. 

Have you ever been like that?
No I haven’t *laugh* If I have ever been like that, I would mention it on “hot-tempered” part.

tumblr_inline_n0qf1ljNrb1qj6b3n.jpg

Let’s try to draw a Valentine day in Hara’s style.
I really like handmade chocolate but maybe I will find good chocolate to buy *laugh* Sometimes when I am in good mood, I want to make it myself but to be honest my personality is not the type that would do that.

You have a lot of male friends because of your cool personality, but I wonder if you have ever gotten hurt.
I have some managers who often like to play aggressively to me. Of course I also play back like that so everything is alright.

But when you had an interview with 2AM’s Seulong, have you though that “ but I am also a girl”?
Ah, it was not like that *laugh*.

After getting experience in one field, you would know where to pay more attention. So for Goo Hara, where is it?
I need to learn more and be more hard working. In my own world, I will never be self-satisfied. Even if I get better latter, I will still keep trying harder. About 2 years ago, I have realized: “It’s not good if I keep standing at the same spot like this” and I became more urgent. Lately, no matter what it is, I am still preparing for 3 or 4 days in advance and work to keep that plan.

tumblr_inline_n0qf2vvqEg1qj6b3n.jpg

Fill the blank in this sentence with a word “Goo Hara in 2014 is___.”

Goo Hara in 2014 is getting attention. Chu~! *laugh* 

At last, can you give a message to your fans?

There were a lot of things that have happened after since my debut in 2008. We want to always give you happiness but we have also given you many sadness. Thank you so much for overcoming everything and still being by my side until now. Thank you! I cannot describe my feeling in word but I have nothing else beside this grateful heart to give to you. I hope that you will keep watching over me, because I am confident to not ever make you regret.

Pictures SourceMiracle
Translations credit to Haradaily on Tumblr

Hara Goo Fighting! always supporting you !!  :gemcheer:

• Like 3

so Hara also left messages for 하라구.com on Lunar New Year

tumblr_inline_n07wtxdBWX1qj6b3n.png

Happy new year !!!

Hello all members of HaraGoo-ragoo-ragoo-ragoo.com family~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!! 
Happy new year !! 
Enjoy your Lunar new year~~ and have tteokguk (rice cake soup), Lunar new year’s good foods as well!! Please don’t fall sick hehe
I just write short today,-!
I will come to play and post more later hehehe

Source하라구.com

translations by Haradaily on tumblr

lol come to play on Karaholic too !!

• Like 2

played some old clips today and i came across this..

56xx.jpg

5gxy.jpg

tghk.jpg

*one of the many reasons why i support this girl and i hate "2011".

call me narrow-minded but never will i forget those who (indirectly) made she cried.

even her karasia speeches, she never disappoints me. i'm proud to side her from the start.

red isn't all about gyul but honey too.

• Like 2

star king: give me a face if you want to be a radio star?

xp32.jpg

star king: give me a face if you want to be a running man?

zuwe.jpg

thc2.jpg

svx1.jpg

obcq.jpg

lv6k.jpg

star king: but where is the signature gummy smile?

qn02.jpg

pd jin & pd taek, hara is available now. please..

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

HaRa, like a phoenix, like a star, like something that i cannot tell, she's the one, who will always shining through the day and the darkness, not from fire, need no oxygen, she burning herself with her whole efforts, saying everything, sharing everything, only with KARA, with KAMILIA she loving..........

Valentine's Day Message from Honey Baby

838895849.jpg

Hara: Kamilia! How are you? Long time no see! I'm always thinking about you guys. I want to meet you so much T_T. Please take care, until the day we meet again! Thank you so much for rooting for us no matter what. See you~ <3

Picture Credit : @shun5_5_5

Translation Credit : @Cherrims

More Love from thailand xDDD

8bmpbzG.jpg

jpNrqZ9.jpg

is the interview part the same as korean version?? 

Aww, is this a photoset in tumblr? I want to reblog ;A;  

I'm missing Hara so much ;_;

I hope she updates soon ;;;

http://taengtime.tumblr.com/post/64170296695 the link to the post, if you want it c:

does one do this just when one misses someone or when both are having fun together?

(if it's the latter, then honey is in hawaii now?)

hara could be there too, since i think these toes resemble her's kkk

tumblr_n16jj6lEFm1t9vtaeo1_250.jpg

or it could be just another hara

remember hara visited ace pizza ? 

UHd5L5U.jpg

source

such a cool place xD

tottally, and the food looks delicious *u*

i looked up the owner since there are alot of kstans refer to him as an RnB artist and found out that he is Kim Jo Han, a veteran RnB singer and various idols vocal trainer including 2PM. i wonder how she came to know him.

Edited by phoenix.XD