• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,424 posts in this topic

better scans by binoo 

4QUL5XN.jpg

OebGdgX.jpg

aVc3btF.jpg

[c] as tagged

HQ Estee Lauder ENVY SHINE

VdObHee.jpg

YLXKOm0.jpg

vACQPn8.jpg

1 person likes this

that's my baby xD

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

more HD from ENVY SHINE

Hglk8vP.jpg

vjSJ2Jb.jpg

8OsgXo1.jpg

1 person likes this

My Gawd, the resolution is so high that i can see every strand of hair and pores :VxmQu: :VxmQu: :VxmQu:

1 person likes this

Oh my Rara~ Oh my Rara~

Lemme die in peace naw... >////<

Thanks for sharing guys..

:gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper: HARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:

tumblr_inline_n397k5LVtU1qj6b3n.jpg

With my friends on rainy day in Spring☔️

tumblr_inline_n397utHleU1qj6b3n.jpg

The three of us after a long time. I use lipstick that Goo-ava gave me and Shin Jiyeon is showing off her bare face kkkkkkk It’s quite rare but it’s fun though

source

trans by Haradaily @tumblr

With my friends on rainy day in Spring☔️

The three of us after a long time. I use lipstick that Goo-ava gave me and Shin Jiyeon is showing off her bare face kkkkkkk It’s quite rare but it’s fun though

source

trans by Haradaily @tumblr

that's nice~

but.. did her friend or the translater mis-spell hara's name or that is another nickname for gooey? :lol:  (remember goo-vatar??? lol)

i guess pretty girls flock together ^^

though you didn't appear on official duty, you're always in my thought.

thanks for letting us know that you were spending quality time with friends.

Edited by red4summer

I am wondering why did Hara not attend the DSP event when she seems to be free? In addition, she is the only one who retweet tweets that contain all 5 members. It makes me wonder if she is kind of upset with DSP with regards to the whole situation on Nicole and Jiyoung contracts as she did not attend any DSP events after the departure of Nicole and Jiyoung. Hara is the one who can definitely survive without being under DSP and she is the one who always ensure the fans that KARA will remain as 5 based on what she said in concerts and etc. Just voicing out. Or perhaps, I am thinking too much. :gemsorry: Hoping to see her more on screen though.  

Edited by Zhiyann

mv54.jpg

0eac.jpg

vaif.jpg

4b8i.jpg

l9ht.jpg

v5am.jpg

ngl2.jpg

Edited by red4summer
1 person likes this

@Zhiyann i dont think that our  :harac5: is upset with her company because if she is,she would not stay with them :satisfied: but i guess she's just being a little mysterious trying to surprise us on her self change,but you know why i was a bit wondering why she unfollowed NICOLE on instagram its not that im gossiping around but i cant help wondering why when they were the first KARA members who had been on instagram first and i know that they were following its other??????but i guess if  :harac6: felt a little :gemsorry:  :( i could understand that she's just simply human and she knows how to be hurt :syc6:

^ :thumbup1: (to the "shout" in sbox too)

honey doing activity for esteelauder on 25/4

ax75.jpg

source

Edited by red4summer

85sn.jpg

gg70.jpg

x6e7.jpg

jhtu.jpg

46eb.jpg

i2ly.jpg

3z7w.jpg

g6zs.jpg

bq91.jpg

gzif.jpg

rf9c.jpg

lzg6.jpg

8kp2.jpg

cjd3.jpg

3 people like this

yay new hara event on the 25th ! I wanna gooo :P

[c] KREsteeLauder @YT

2 people like this

HARA IS STILL BEAUTIFUL EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP!!!!!!

@Zhiyann i dont think that our  :harac5: is upset with her company because if she is,she would not stay with them :satisfied: but i guess she's just being a little mysterious trying to surprise us on her self change,but you know why i was a bit wondering why she unfollowed NICOLE on instagram its not that im gossiping around but i cant help wondering why when they were the first KARA members who had been on instagram first and i know that they were following its other??????but i guess if  :harac6: felt a little :gemsorry:  :( i could understand that she's just simply human and she knows how to be hurt :syc6:

Maybe she believe Nicole will be allowed to stay thus she sign a new contract since she always emphases on kara = 5? Hence she may feel disappointed and hurt after it is finalised as kara = 3? And from concert, you can see that she want another karasia as kara 5 like what she said to the crowd, though she never particularly mention 5. I don't think she unfollow Nicole? Because she still follow Jiyoung even though she is leaving too. The following on instagram doesn't add up to her total following, so I think Nicole is on the list at the bottom where it doesn't display since the list has reached it limit?

I can conclude that we are seriously thinking too much! Haha!!

1 person likes this

Wanting a magazine filled with Hara!! Seems like a great gift ahaha. 

Don't think too much about DSP event guys. I don't think Hara would go to something like that. She doesn't seem like that kind of person to go to a big company event like that. She's too laid back LOL. 

LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toto update

L1Aq5WE.jpg

aE0CVPl.jpg

2qnuITb.jpg

lbNpyxI.jpg

source

2 people like this

tumblr_n3kf23Mxu41qkccjgo1_1280.jpg

[c] KARABOARD

1 person likes this