[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

just to add on: from cultwo show, hara mentioned that she would like to try acting and she did had some invitations previously but she declined because of schedule conflict. in addition, she said that as a kara member, group activity always comes before individual. (this applies to gyul too.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

since i shared in shoutbox earlier, i'll post here too.

minkyung about hara (on kiss the radio):

hara is very loyalty to friends and she is very easy-going, more than her look suggested. (initially they couldn't get along.) however hara is very "stubborn". (she knows what she is doing and she has her own ideas.) hence hara surprises her every time.

*my rough translation from another language. since i don't check other sites/blogs, i'm not sure it has been translated.

• Like 2

^

even she is quiet these days, she won't be forgotten by her haraholics. we will always remember what she has done for the group and us.

to quote her own words from the day & night showcase:

"Streams of tears flow from the eyes whenever "KARA" is being mentioned because for me, the group's existence is the most important thing."

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Where is our hara goo? Missing her so much. Anyone knows if hara got any new individual project ? Youngji seems everywhere lol 

I' ve read somewhere that when the MammaMia! promotions were finished, Hara planned on go resting before Karasia ...missing her!

• Like 1