[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

^

for a moment i thought you've done e3 on&off. almost fall off my chair. lol and thanks.

I grow on you when 13th is the date and I will stick to it.

Happy HARA Day

and lets have the image in quality

yD3nsI.jpg

Edited by red4summer

- They mention Hara at 02:17
*Cateye & S-Line is a standard*
*Equipped with further evolution of sexiness*
"With her arrogant cateye and suffocating s-line, she becomes the respected Hallyu Goddess Goo Hara"

*I'm the queen in this area*
*I'll show you more this year*

I hope so :wub:

[source: Hara On & Off episode 3]

Yesterday... im sure i went to sleep after turning off the lights..

however when i woke up this morning, the standing lamp was on. I was startled.

I didn't wake up in the night.. im sure i only turned on the TV and went to sleep. but when i woke up this morning, the standing lamp was on...

it wasn't a lamp where you need to pull the string to turn on, but you need to turn the knob to turn on...

ok Hara, tbh, both types of lamp switches would've been equally creepy. This is the best evidence of a paranormal activity ever!  You just made me a believer in the paranormal :refreshed:

Hara joins + Heechul, Jooyeon, and Bora in talks to be MCs for fashion-beauty show 'A Style for You'

KARA's Hara has been confirmed as an MC for fashion-beauty show 'A Style for You'!

According to reports, there will be a total of 4 MCs with Hara already confirmed by DSP Media.. The show will introduce beauty and fashion items, listen to viewers' concerns and requests, and give a look into the idol lifestyle. It will air on KBS World and Chinese portal sites.

It's said Heechul, Jooyeon, and Bora are also in talks to join Hara, and they're expected to be finalized shortly, so stay tuned for confirmation as you also await the premiere in March!

Goo Hara of KARA and Kim Heechul of Super Junior will become MC’s for KBS‘ upcoming ‘idol beauty’ show, “A Style For You.”

The show is expected to have four MC’s, with Goo Hara and Kim Heechul confirmed so far, according to reports. This will be Goo Hara’s first fixed role on a major network variety program in five years. One broadcast insider said, “Goo Hara is very interested in fashion and beauty. This program will be about MC’s who actually give tips on fashion and beauty. It will be a season program.”

The two confirmed MC’s are said to be good friends, as well as having a great sense of style.

“A Style For You” will start airing in March.

Source: (x)

Hara to appear on Idol Star Championship (not 100% confirm)

7yYI5Ll.png

Stars from previous years like 2AM‘s Jo Kwon, KARA‘s Goo Hara, SISTAR‘s Bora, ZE:A‘s Dong Jun, SHINee‘s Minho are confirmed to be joining the show. The five idols are often referred to as the ‘legendary athletic idols,’ and they are known for outshining their fellow contestants in their respective fields. They will also be joined by an estimated two hundred idols who will be participating in the Lunar New Year special.

source

say yay to goosain bolt haha ~

• Like 1

Other preview pics for MAPS

tumblr_nis54qfBnj1rpgsh9o5_500.jpg

tumblr_nis54qfBnj1rpgsh9o3_500.jpg

tumblr_nis54qfBnj1rpgsh9o4_500.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hara for MAPS (Sorry for bad quality)

tumblr_nis58glwVk1rpgsh9o5_500.jpg

tumblr_nis58glwVk1rpgsh9o4_250.jpg

tumblr_nis58glwVk1rpgsh9o6_250.jpg

tumblr_nis58glwVk1rpgsh9o1_250.jpg

tumblr_nis58glwVk1rpgsh9o3_250.jpg

tumblr_nis58glwVk1rpgsh9o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nis5alwLrj1rpgsh9o6_250.jpg

tumblr_nis5alwLrj1rpgsh9o7_250.jpg

tumblr_nis5alwLrj1rpgsh9o4_250.jpg

tumblr_nis5alwLrj1rpgsh9o2_250.jpg

tumblr_nis5alwLrj1rpgsh9o5_250.jpg