[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

navercast posted an english version of their article about Hara..

will just post here the article itself.. images can be viewed HERE

[sTARCAST] "Barbie Ha Ra!"…Gu Ha Ra, doing a runway in Apgujeong

We are at Apgujeong Rodeo Street.
There are full of cars all over the street.
You feel suffocating just looking at it?
B.Y.T.H.E.W.A.Y
What if a runway unfolds in here?
Would you believe it?
I will show the magic right now!

She is walking towards us.
What do we need now?
BGM!
"♬lalalalala~"

"I am not on a runway"
"I am on Apgujeong Street"

The last cold snap is in full swing. Gu Ha Ra can’t open her eyes properly because wind is blowing too hard. Yet, she twirled her magic wand. If anyone can face the hard blowing wind like me then do it.

"Hard blowing wind?"
"I am going to close my eyes slightly"
"Sunshine?"
"I am going to hide under the shade"

On March 9th, we met Gu Ha Ra at Apgujeong rodeo in Seoul. Doesn’t she have a stunning beautiful face that most women desperately want to have? Even the hard blowing wind and the last cold snap could not hide Gu Ha Ra’s beauty.

Is she having a dream-like break time? Gu Ha Ra is enjoying sunbath as she sitting on a café patio. She is having a cup of coffee as she is getting the warm beautiful sunshine.

She attracted public’s gaze even from far distance. Despite wearing a light makeup her face was shining bright. It was quite obvious why everyone agreed upon calling her the representative of Idol’s beauty.

Her smiling face was also very charming. She was keep smiling all throughout the interview. It was impressing.

"Lovely~ Ha Ra"

"Smiley~Ha Ra"

"Are you taking a picture of me?"

She is also famous for her free and easy personality. Being coy? Not at all. She always makes people around her happy with her bright smile. You never seen such idol star? Right?

"Ha Ra is going to pay for the coffee"

"Her unrealistic S shaped body”

“She looks amazing even with her eyes closed"

Tea time is over now. She is on her way back to her car holding her coffee. We asked her what her next schedule is; she said she is going to photo shoot premises. We can’t wait to see the photo shoot.

☞ Lastly, this is a gift that ‘STARCAST’ prepared for you. Gu Ha Ra’s unrealistic S-shaped body. For women it would be a ‘triggering shot’ and for men it would be a ‘heart attacking shot”.

"Barbie girl"

"Gu Ha Ra is shining up the street~"

"Barbie Gu Ha Ra, see you next time."

SOURCE