• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,401 posts in this topic

Awww...thank you for sharing this  :gemflower:

Nothing last forever, have a blessed future, Hara chan!  :gemcheer:

Hara twitter @_sweethara

<snip>

Been looking for a translation on this. Thanks!

Best of luck in the future, Hara!

Hara's official Japanese site opened today.

Currently there's not a whole lot on it though -- you can sign up for her newsletter (will come from info@koohara.jp), and there is also a note that she will be hosting "The Power of K - Korea TV Fes in Japan" alongside Leeteuk of Super Junior on April 24th. (It's worth pointing out she is noted as "Hara Koo (KARA)" on the listing :P)

Hopefully this is is a sign of more Hara activities, even if it's just in Japan :>

1 person likes this

Gu Hara at 'Two Rooms, Two Nights' (Gyuri noona's new movie) VIP premiere. Words really can't describe what a joy it is to see her like this again. Haragu ❤

Edited by PKKamilia1
1 person likes this

Hara stanning OT7!!!

12907228_480216612175261_297233393_n.jpg

CfrvP9JUMAIRn2_.jpg

1 person likes this

Awh :)

1 person likes this

I'm so happy she did this :) Especially at the end of such an amazing week for Kamilia. ❤

Edited by PKKamilia1

Goo Hara at Haneda Airport :gemheart:

Cr. To 'K-PopGirlGroup Shows' for the video

Cr. To 'D SK' For the video

Also a big thankyou to Lilac Kara for sharing these on twitter.

1 person likes this

Can't believe I haven't spazzed anything about Hara for a month >_<"

Tbh, it took me more than a year in KH to post something in Hara's spazz thread, even I'm really love her too :) most of the time just lurking, hehe

Thanks a lot for the updates, she's more and more beautiful!  :geminluv:  Like some other said, she seems a lot "relaxed" now :) seems she enjoy her lot free time...

1 person likes this

@lukas

I've noticed that with Gyul and Ham too, all 3 of them look a lot more calm and rejuvenated now. It's really good to see.

And really no need to thank me, I'm just happy to be able to share with KH when I'm able to. :)

Hara's Instyle Korea Scans (these aren't all but they're the only ones in HQ atleast afaik)

CjDKtl_UkAAIIS4.jpg

CjDKtk8UYAAqvtL.jpg

CjDKtlEUkAA_ERP.jpg

Cr. To KG Nakagawa (@525kg on twitter)

2 people like this

It's been quite a bit since I was last in this thread, but my god... Thank you based Hara for being so darn gorgeous. Us mortals don't deserve such a glorious being among us... but I'll indulge in the beauty anyways

1 person likes this

Some new shots of Hara for Cosmopolitan Magazine

2016062301001757800122301_99_20160622090

2016062301001757800122302_99_20160622090

2016062301001757800122303_99_20160622090

2016062301001757800122303_99_20160622090

2016062301001757800122304_99_20160622090

tumblr_o979f7lX4S1rpgsh9o1_1280.jpg

Thanks to SweetHara International for sharing.

Im catching up with KH news and stuff! How is HARA these days? What is she doing now? :)

Im catching up with KH news and stuff! How is HARA these days? What is she doing now? :)

She's still on break so far, Hara gave everyone a scare recently when her IG disappeared, it came back after about a week but she unfollowed more than 200 accounts, and also removed a bunch of her own uploads. At least the kpop websites posted about it (Lukas posted the article in the newsbox).

It's still not clear whether it was hacked or she was just sorting it. Anyway she posted a couple of shots from presumably a vacation spot (one was a landscape, the other was her scubadiving), her friends did the same. So she still looks to be enjoying this time off. :)

Happy 8th Debut Anniversary! Missing you Haragu :gemheart:

CoHzvzOWAAA8G9a.jpg

1 person likes this

New photo from the website koohara.jp

It seemed amusing: YoungJi had chances to debut with KeyEast, but has passed into DSP. And now here Hara has chosen KeyEast. Amusing circulation :-)

588yLxVeru0.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
1 person likes this

Hara at the event "GlamGlow Gravitymud Firming Treatment" 08/09.           

I read speculation that at KeyEast can't make Hara acting career. And they have decided to advance her as model and for advertizing. I don't know as far as it is plausible. In general, there was an impression that Hara half a year was on a holiday and just now begins to do something.      

5yyhvuRwRrA.jpg

J0lirqhCB4c.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy

Hara photo from the website of the Keyeast agency.

lIPMGR8MHBw.jpg

By the way, judging by experience of Keyeast, Hara won't move ahead on various variety shows and a reality show any more. Keyeast advances the actors very little there.

1 person likes this

By the way, judging by experience of Keyeast, Hara won't move ahead on various variety shows and a reality show any more. Keyeast advances the actors very little there (...) I read speculation that at KeyEast can't make Hara acting career. And they have decided to advance her as model and for advertizing

But the point is...she wants to continue her career as a solo singer, push her acting career...? her career as a singer has ended? someone clarify this.