[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Birthday (or after him): Hara has a good time :-)  
From IG songain87.

Ny5Zcebc0yo.jpg

dkBjN5QS0LQ.jpg

BSLkuB4nbdg.jpg

I would like to see Gyuri, SeungYeon and YoungJi, instead of friends of Hara. But it is reality: working contacts even if they were friendly in corporate time, seldom then continue. 1-2 times a year turn out to meet, at best. Itself through it passed in racing team.    
Of course there are exceptions.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does she have any upcoming projects? :(

On 2/2/2017 at 11:56 PM, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Not for nothing I went to Korea earlier: at once it is visible that Hara is in Busan, on the well-known local Haeundae Beach. My hotel was in Busan exactly here :-)

Ey, tell us about your experience there!

8 hours ago, lσνәaстισи said:

Ey, tell us about your experience there!

Busan?

It is actually the second capital of South Korea, the main port and a resort.  
The big city, it is extended along the coast, because of it quite far to move from one end to another :-) For example, we lived on Haeundae Beach: from Haeundae Beach it is necessary to go to the subway not less than 40 minutes to the historic center (the old city). 
City beautiful and very different: there are modern areas, there are historical quarters, it is a lot of parks. The city is located between several mountains on which it is possible to rise and receive beautiful types. 
As well as in all South Korea, in Busan it is very safe: street crime is practically absent.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Busan? (...)

Historical-Geographical Review :D. Sounds great, bru.

11 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Generally she acts in advertising.
I am not sure, but Hara seems to me it is happy with the quiet schedule. She has a lot of time for private life.

That's pretty true, she has a lot of free time, which is great.

We miss the old times but...whatever, it's life xD.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lσνәaстισи said:

Historical-Geographical Review :D. Sounds great, bru.

I have posts about Busan, in my LiveJournal. But there all in Russian :-) But there are a lot of photos) Post about the area of Haeundae (including Haeundae Beach): http://buddha-ek.livejournal.com/482706.html . It is also possible to look at posts according to the Busan tag

I hope it won't consider a malicious off topic and violation of the rules)

• Like 1

Hara's agency denies she's dating G-Dragon.

Hara's agency KeyEast denied she's dating G-Dragon on February 3.

Rumors about the former KARA member and Big Bang leader sprung up after photos of the two along with Sulli and Ga In at an amusement park were spread online. KeyEast stated, "The dating rumors going around on fan pages are ridiculous. G-Dragon and Hara are friends. There were other people there too. They don't have a special relationship."

G-Dragon-Hara_1486111174_af_org.jpg

YoungJi and Hara use very similar style in clothes and identical leather jackets. YoungJi and Hara are so beautiful in this style    :chu:

Hara used this style during the recent trip to Paris: "Hara has gone to Paris for a photoshoot of March release of Cosmopolitan". 

YoungJi uses this style yesterday, during the trip to Japan on a fanmeeting:  "YoungJi photo from the airport" and "More YoungJi photo from the airport".

Interestingly, it was the choice of sponsors, to use in one style of two participants of Kara? :-)

WB8i8Y4GvJc.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Goo Hara attends 'Marc Jacobs' event

goohara.jpg

Article: Goo Hara 'surprises everyone with her fashion'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,375, -43] Been noticing that Gain, Goo Hara, and Sulli have been hanging out as a trio often lately. They all became Sulli-fied;; like they never had any charms of their own ㅠ

2. [+1,041, -38] So why are the three hanging out again?

3. [+598, -44] What's the style concept here? A pub girl working near a military base? ㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -3] Looks like a high school student playing dress up for a day

5. [+28, -5] She did something to the bottom half of her face, I don't see her old image at all anymore

6. [+23, -5] Something about her mouth area has changed~

7. [+15, -3] I think this is supposed to look sexy but it just makes me laugh

8. [+15, -3] She was pretty in such a natural way when she debuted, now she looks so plastic

9. [+13, -3] Dressed like this and still doesn't look sexy.. ㅋㅋ

10. [+12, -2] She is now known as nothing more than Sulli's friend or Gain's friend

netizens are unreasonably evil to Hara again, it upsets. Though, it likely everything is indifferent for Hara.