• Announcements

• flamestalker

Tagging Conventions

Tagging Conventions When tagging your new thread, please use these guidelines to help people find things easier! ---------------------------------------------- 1. Include the date if there is one, yymmdd (ex. 140529) 2. If there is a specific member, please indicate (gyuri, seungyeon, hara, nicole, jiyoung, youngji, sunghee, NOT park gyuri or gyuri park) 3. If there is a special event/certain album/song the thread is about, please indicate (karasia, damaged lady, gayo daejun, honey, etc.) 4. If there is a show it is included in, please indicate (The Show, Secret Love, Invincible Youth, etc.) 5. Do NOT use general tags like 'kara', 'news', 'video', 'member', 'kpop', etc ---------------------------------------------- By doing this, you will help kh's browsing experience easier for kamilias! thank you! -kh staff
    • r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,149 posts in this topic

Birthday (or after him): Hara has a good time :-)  
From IG songain87.

Ny5Zcebc0yo.jpg

dkBjN5QS0LQ.jpg

BSLkuB4nbdg.jpg

I would like to see Gyuri, SeungYeon and YoungJi, instead of friends of Hara. But it is reality: working contacts even if they were friendly in corporate time, seldom then continue. 1-2 times a year turn out to meet, at best. Itself through it passed in racing team.    
Of course there are exceptions.
1 person likes this

Hara Instagram Update. 

Hara continues to have a good time :-)  

Elt93zMfVx0.jpg

t33ou710BI4.jpg

0qfVJbu69U0.jpg

1 person likes this

Hara has gone to Paris for a photoshoot of March release of Cosmopolitan.

Unusual style for Hara. It would suit Gyuri more :-) But anyway looks good and it is fresh.

GQe5iU_z_cg.jpg

HPPwSTaSYgU.jpg

7erMh6zfJOo.jpg

Other photos under a spoiler.

Spoiler

pO62wcDnvP4.jpg

u807cIbGggw.jpg

MtXN57izVlY.jpg

Xy50muofcxQ.jpg

_1giqEKJ6DA.jpg

HPPwSTaSYgU.jpg

Q29VF5jXF1c.jpg

2YpoqxBGPMM.jpg

IUSC9PnDr0Y.jpg

Gain and Sully have arrived to Hara to Paris.

From a series: Hara continues to light and has fun :-)

2w_KpfnTiQ4.jpg

Azha77Ji6_M.jpg

jJiStPo7TNs.jpg

7HpFU4hqfjc.jpg

Spoiler

ux_g4FGh7u8.jpg

LLSIdRcZpfs.jpg

202gdgjmxjo.jpg

nxo-gsp0Rpo.jpg

7hiwAJB8PxU.jpg

UqF5X1-9OMc.jpg

Kif-EiQxBFQ.jpg

A-l9TuZ51HQ.jpg

7L8wXLg0Yrc.jpg

1 person likes this

02.02.2017 Hara instagram.

Not for nothing I went to Korea earlier: at once it is visible that Hara is in Busan, on the well-known local Haeundae Beach. My hotel was in Busan exactly here :-)

Does she have any upcoming projects? :(

On 2/2/2017 at 11:56 PM, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Not for nothing I went to Korea earlier: at once it is visible that Hara is in Busan, on the well-known local Haeundae Beach. My hotel was in Busan exactly here :-)

Ey, tell us about your experience there!

8 hours ago, lσνәaстισи said:

Ey, tell us about your experience there!

Busan?

It is actually the second capital of South Korea, the main port and a resort.  
The big city, it is extended along the coast, because of it quite far to move from one end to another :-) For example, we lived on Haeundae Beach: from Haeundae Beach it is necessary to go to the subway not less than 40 minutes to the historic center (the old city). 
City beautiful and very different: there are modern areas, there are historical quarters, it is a lot of parks. The city is located between several mountains on which it is possible to rise and receive beautiful types. 
As well as in all South Korea, in Busan it is very safe: street crime is practically absent.

8 hours ago, lσνәaстισи said:

Does she have any upcoming projects? :(

Generally she acts in advertising.
I am not sure, but Hara seems to me it is happy with the quiet schedule. She has a lot of time for private life.

11 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Busan? (...)

Historical-Geographical Review :D. Sounds great, bru.

11 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Generally she acts in advertising.
I am not sure, but Hara seems to me it is happy with the quiet schedule. She has a lot of time for private life.

That's pretty true, she has a lot of free time, which is great.

We miss the old times but...whatever, it's life xD.

12 minutes ago, lσνәaстισи said:

Historical-Geographical Review :D. Sounds great, bru.

I have posts about Busan, in my LiveJournal. But there all in Russian :-) But there are a lot of photos) Post about the area of Haeundae (including Haeundae Beach): http://buddha-ek.livejournal.com/482706.html . It is also possible to look at posts according to the Busan tag

I hope it won't consider a malicious off topic and violation of the rules)

Hara's agency denies she's dating G-Dragon.

Hara's agency KeyEast denied she's dating G-Dragon on February 3.

Rumors about the former KARA member and Big Bang leader sprung up after photos of the two along with Sulli and Ga In at an amusement park were spread online. KeyEast stated, "The dating rumors going around on fan pages are ridiculous. G-Dragon and Hara are friends. There were other people there too. They don't have a special relationship."

G-Dragon-Hara_1486111174_af_org.jpg

YoungJi and Hara use very similar style in clothes and identical leather jackets. YoungJi and Hara are so beautiful in this style    :chu:

Hara used this style during the recent trip to Paris: "Hara has gone to Paris for a photoshoot of March release of Cosmopolitan". 

YoungJi uses this style yesterday, during the trip to Japan on a fanmeeting:  "YoungJi photo from the airport" and "More YoungJi photo from the airport".

Interestingly, it was the choice of sponsors, to use in one style of two participants of Kara? :-)

WB8i8Y4GvJc.jpg

Hara instagram update. 
GlamGlow / YouthMud / Dry Skin    

x4ymvwwCzqQ.jpg

SZZrwo3wVCU.jpg

wAl62a0TKb0.jpg

L-cQa-kO-eY.jpg

Hara was at a wedding of the stylist of KARA yesterday. Also there was Jisook(Rainbow).

It is interesting whether there was so someone else from actors of DSP?

nuaVWS9Q2fw.jpg

-fz_4CticMA.jpg