[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

thanks starlight, i didn't realize honey has "this" habit. hahahh, love her mischievous side.

comparing the gifs, she has really grown more attractive. most importantly, her smile remains the same, positive & confident.

from trainee to today's, she is for sure still able to fascinate for a long long time.

lol. Her personality is just so adorable.

Her many smiles are sooooooo cute that it's like a drug.

It's like a MUST to see Hara smile. :lol:

I think I was drawn to that the most of her?

Or was it her chill yet playful personality?

Hmm. I will never know.

Lee Hyori interview mentioned Hara

cr:dearyunalela

start at 02:26, i'm guessing that KJE asked Hyori about hoobae she's hang out with, Hyori answered Kara, especially Hara she's close with and sometimes (this i'm not so sure) either they often hang out or had drinks together ...and how DSP president "scolded" her for that LOL

@starlight

the first things that drew me to honey was her fighting spirit & playful side showed in iy.

& the grandma call which showed her soft side, it further confirmed my views on her personalities.

it was only then i began to see the beauty side of hers.

subsequent video clips & interviews just proved she's irreplacable.

@kara4life

thanks for the queen interview, you really have lots of clips to share.

i have too little knowledge on kara & hyori, so nice knowing this though.

hopefully subbed version will be available soon.

ahh joss came right away to give the facts..haha

thx for the doojoon and hara pics joos :D

@kara4life

lmao..u got a good guess..

and the real translation are very hilarious XD

KJk can't drink even a cup??

and both of DSP's president and YG president have called her..haha

i do agree with u, no matter how much i want hara to be like her, just please not on the drink habit :D

Hyori is like Hara's mentor. I truly am thankful for Hara to have someone to talk to.

As in a sunbaenim, that is easy to talk to during the hardest times&could give her tips.

Since Hyori, has mentioned before that she's close to 2NE1's Dara & Hara...I wonder if

our Honey gets to hang out with those two crazy unnies. Aww Daesung being mention as well.

So cool. I want to see Hyori and BB to make an appearance(s) on IY. If Hara went to the BB concert,went to BB's dressing room many times before and vice versa also knowing how Seungri is so friendly and introducing Hara to them...

I'm really not surprised if she gets a long with all the BB members. I know she's close to Daesung now...I mean

the way he talks to her as if they were close on Strong Heart. That says it all. Plus, usually Hara is shy when she's around guys

or sunbaes/sunbaenims but when G-Dragon was dancing to his 'HeartBreaker' on that Big Idol Show...she never looked shyly away from him.

Or when KARA got interview by G-Dragon. Why am I saying this? Because if I remember perfectly

with Rain she was all like 'I can't look into his eyes' stage?But not with Gdragon. Chyeah. (:

hahah starlight, i don't really understand the hint.

thought she'll feel shy or her heart will run faster when she meets eye-to-eye with someone who she has fancies about?

hmm, bb.. i don't know much them except for seungri who seems like to "tease" honey a lot.

yeah joss..i've been wondering too whether KARA still have a close relationship with hyori too..

seeing news about hyori and kara seems good too :)

imagining hyori hara and daesung going together XD

and u did paying attention about them..i never realized about hara and BB before :)

but i'm glad to know all about that..at least hara close to seungri and daesung..

and by what u tell us, looks like with GD too..it's great..

TOP and taeyang not the type of persons that having much relationship with others,(taeyang with women?? XD) so being close to 3 members of BB already good :D

i've been waiting for kara and big bang interaction..

too bad right when big bang came back to korea, kara is the one that going to japan..on the same time :)

sumtimes i'm wondering too whether hara still having a constant contact with seungri..the last time i saw them together is on the adidas event thing i think..

• 2 weeks later...