[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

hara rapped in hahamong show, haha got absolutely no idea what was she rapping but still wanted to "high5" her. she was so cute & hilarious. seeing her laughing embarrassly was enough, better than any pill. she never fails to bring a smile on me. those eyes behind glasses are as sparkling as always, those smiling cheeks are still killing me. imo honey can be (or more than) the vitamin within the girls.

credit: jt9143

ps: available in mediabox too

^^Just saw her rapping..omg i just have to say that she has the most beautiful soft voice ever <3

I

haha I hope her eyes are healthy ^^ and JOSS I MISS YOU and dang I want that bracelet haha. hecka freaking adoarable. <3

How long did it take for you to find it?

and dude did you guys see the pictures of hara in that makeup ad? HNGGGG she looked so gorgeous alskjdfdk <3

I MISS YOU TOO, JIJI! <3

It took me like 2minutes...I remember I saw it somewhere so I asked my sister where I've seeing this bracelet before.

Especially since 2NE1 gets to wear this type of bracelets...I believe BOM wore one similar to this on a photoshoot.

So then I decided to search on naver to make sure it was the same company that made this bracelet...

then luckily I found pictures of Hara on some Celebrity's Accessories blog along with a solo picture of the bracelet w/details.

Hara's make-up ad is so breathtaking.

yep eric..

hara's rap are very cute and interesting..

i really love everytime she rapping..*remembering her rap on happy together :D*

it's great to see her there, i didn't expect it before..

i really want to saw kara outside their routine schedule..

@sweetcaramelism: thats an interesting pic of hara. thanks for sharing that. she looks very unusual next to that type of machinery. she looks a bit confused but still a cute picture.

i know this is way overdue, but i just watched come to play with kara and snsd. and it was great. hara won the open heart award and was nominated for the temper award. ha. didnt know that hara gave that kinda vibe. lol. loved watching it.

i know this is way overdue, but i just watched come to play with kara and snsd. and it was great. hara won the open heart award and was nominated for the temper award. ha. didnt know that hara gave that kinda vibe. lol. loved watching it.

^ LOL yeah....at that time she still a shy Hara :) quite different with Hara nowadays since she's more open now

looks like Hara getting many solo CF offers nowadays, this time for A'pieu

wbf987.jpg

15pg7eo.jpg

6sua2b.jpg

cr:kara-t

Edited by kara4life

Omg the new pictures of Hara's ad? I'm a few days late lolol but DANG she looks gorgeous and natural and beautiful! <3

I always knew she'd be good for makeup/facecream ads ;D Her skin is really great. And she's super pretty and photogenic. :)