[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

i wonder who is the person that always contacts with hara,

hara loves holding her mobile all the time :mellow:

oh, dude! I was wondering this, too! a boy, maybe? :3 maybe someone hot like joon 8D lol jk but yeah I think she tweets from her phone... but yeah haha idk I've always wondered this, too. She's pretty protective of that thing... and she has it everywhere. XD

oooo Joss thanks for those pictures! can't wait to see that and take more caps loll 8D hara is always so pretty. did you guys see that article on all akp about sori talking about hara and talking about how easygoing and nice she is? :3 made me so happy.

Joss

thanks for all the pics and videos..

i really can't wait.. read in some places that the first episodes is a good one..

so i'm expecting a good one too for this -_-

stanley

thanks for karaya pics, u have a lot XD

and yep,looks like hara really protective to her phone.. :syc2: i bet there must be a boy-related-thing in the phone..haha

and too bad i didn't know about the running man's concept..haha

jiji

yeah..i read the article too!!!

it made me happy and proud too!!!!

and of course, she won't disappoint us who believe in her :lol2:

oh, dude! I was wondering this, too! a boy, maybe? :3 maybe someone hot like joon 8D lol jk but yeah I think she tweets from her phone... but yeah haha idk I've always wondered this, too. She's pretty protective of that thing... and she has it everywhere. XD

oooo Joss thanks for those pictures! can't wait to see that and take more caps loll 8D hara is always so pretty. did you guys see that article on all akp about sori talking about hara and talking about how easygoing and nice she is? :3 made me so happy.

YES! Sori, is such a sweetheart for saying those nice things about her.

To those who haven't read the article yet:

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/...02_lutetia1.jpg

LOLL SORRY I WAS LOOKING AT THE PICTURES AGAIN AND LOL HARA what is she doing. XD I'm not really sure what running man is about but I'm excited as heck to watch this -- especially if it involves some sort of physical exercise. Hara is small, but she's super strong and super athletic! haha can't wait to see her competitive side come out ;D

^

^ joss!~~~ seriously! haha whenever I read what sori said about Hara I feel all fuzzy inside. XD

thanks for sharing your pics haraholics!!!! just wanted to spazz about kara being on star golden bell. hara was too cute on the show. her complex is her gums. which i dont think is true. she looks really nice when she smiles big and really cute when she tries to hide her big smile. overall, she is just cute all round. gyuri and hara are the goddesses of kara. i really liked that episode, having kara and super junior together was too funny. hara hwaiting!!!!