[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

i watched running man last night, ep 1 and 2. hara has really sharp eyes. she found the pig everywhere. i was kinda disappointed tho at one point. she couldnt get her pictures taken like hyori. hara had a bit more difficult time, but she looked great fighting for a pose.

^

i believed bingsong meant ep1 where hyori "guested" & hara in ep2 (& coming ep3).

@bingsong

given her size, she had a hard time just trying to stand properly too. hahah. but bet she had a great fun time while filming this sbs show. wonder what would she "do" in the 2nd half?

anyone here on this hara-joongki pairing? they appeared great on tv screen together. no?

@stevenstanley: my bad. i meant what red4summer said. ep 1 with hyori and ep 2 with hara.

and

@red4summer: yea i konw what u mean. i was really wishing tho that hara would fight her way thru to get a nice pic like hyori did. which was epic cause jae -suk tried his best to stop her. but i think hara is too nice tho. i mean hyori would inflict pain on someone to win, i cant see hara doing that. however, hara was too funny jump for that one pic that was shooting up high. they barely got her head. lol.

wonder what would she "do" in the 2nd half?

anyone here on this hara-joongki pairing? they appeared great on tv screen together. no?

and yea. i was wondering too! really wish she would jump off a diving board. but who knows. and im loving that pairing. been a fan of joongki since FO and they do look great on tv together.

:) totally shipping JoongKi-Hara. Esp when they stayed together when the group split up. And how Hara wanted to stop the car but gave up and JoongKi gave her a "its ohkay" pat on the back (: I was wondering if they knew each other.

Hara was owning in Running Man, it was her who found all the golden pigs for her team.

^

more on "running hara", this is the angel we love to see, she fits into any program of any concept, she's just too fun to watch. during the piggy games, she took the lead by running everywhere. too bad during the night searching game, the camera focus was on the red team, so we didn't get to see much of hara except for the bus stopping. hahah. even when they arrived at the pool, she found 2 effortlessly while the rest were fighting for the impossible 1 lying 5m "away". lol.

& about hara-joongki, they appeared very formal towards each other. don't think they know one & other well before this. yes?

^Hmm idk about hara and joonki\\\'s previous friendship but yeah, I liked their interactions during Running Man. Him taking care of her, them hanging out/being friendly. I thought it was cute. :3 plus he\\\'s super cute, too lolol.

lol! and yeah when everyone else was at the pool diving for the stuff she was looking in the little corners (even where the wet suits were!) and then she found the pigs so quickly. I rewatched the episode with my mom and she was like, \\\"wow, I like this hara girl. She\\\'s very outgoing.\\\" And I was like AWW MOM I LIKE HER TOO. lolol.

LovHaraNJaeB I TOTALLY SHIP THEM TOO! omg but he was born in \\\'85 (i looked it up after I watched running man haha) and she\\\'s a \\\'91 so that\\\'s like, 6 years? Not that bad butttttt yeah idk. I think realistically it\\\'s more like an oppa/dongsang relationship but dude Hara seriously looks good with everyone. XD

gorgeous hara:

tumblr_l5w5kpQL7W1qb8l0uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5ue06oJgE1qb8l0uo1_500.png

tumblr_l5udx86Vy81qb8l0uo1_500.png

tumblr_l5udrai6im1qb8l0uo1_500.jpg

^ thanks for the pics 「 Bubble-G!」, Hara really getting many cosmetic ads these days :)

yeah Hara was great on the previous Running Man...she's not too awkward with the other casts even though she's the only girl there ..(and the youngest too :P ) Hara definitely the ace for finding stuffs...a sneaky one too :lol: couldn't wait for next episode to see if she manage to jump...

sponsor pic

2v8fk3p.jpg

cr:baidu

...just random,.,,

from SNSD thread @ Soompi

there was a poll in japan about the most beautiful korean female idols...

1. goo hara

2. kim taeyeon

3. im yoona

4. jessica

5. jiyoung

6. sooyoung

seems like the japanese only know kara and snsd LOL

cre omona@twitter & 09Superb @soompi

Hara really famous in Japan :thumbup:

.she's not too awkward with the other casts even though she's the only girl there

yeah shes the best if its about tv show

1. goo hara

2. kim taeyeon

3. im yoona

4. jessica

5. jiyoung

6. sooyoung

lol i was gonna share the same

yeah its because her resemblance with namie amuro

KARA

1. goo hara

2. kim taeyeon

3. im yoona

4. jessica

5. jiyoung

6. sooyoung

wow this is super awesome 8D

Hara is really gorgeous, though. And judging from the positive feedback she got when she went to the airport for IY, she's well loved, too. And woah, magnae Jing make this list, too! haha awesome. <3

this isn't a new picture but I saw it and I was like omg hara ><

tumblr_l5alp59zn41qc11mlo1_400.jpg

hara's wink

tumblr_l4v4ftTgzD1qc2ma8o1_100.gif