[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

thanks for the pictures/gifs spazz, now i hit bufferoverflowexception. heheh. i loved the scene of soaked haradoll in running mode too. actually seeing the floor so wet, i was worried that she might slip till i said slow slow.. hahah.

couldn't wait for next episode to see if she manage to jump

lol we should know the answer without having to watch the next part. remember the infinite challenge bungee jump? she was shivering jokefully after ham plunged. hahah.

on a side note, why korean show filming is usually of long hours deep into the night? hara looked extremely tired while still managed to put on smile for the shooting. i was quite relieved to see hara resting by the side while watching the guys taking the dive but the 2nd part preview revealed more running round the stadium? imo more "demanding" than iy farming.

@red4summer : i think it is part of Running Man concept to had the games until midnight...if u watched the 1st episode with Hyori they actually start at midnight and ended in the morning lol,,,probably had something to do with the facilities they use

Yeah Hara look a little tired but i think she really enjoyed her time there, coz if she didn't she wouldn't try hard on every games like she did on previous eps XD

I'm confused with the next episode after this coz there's tweet mentioned Hara was present during the upcoming Nickhun-Sica eps but today there's also news that it was Ji Hyo not Hara,,,i wonder which one is true...

^oh woah that's really interesting. That'd be so awesome if Hara was there in the upcoming episodes, omg. Especially since her and sica became pretty good friends after that girl group thing. :3

thanks for the pictures/gifs spazz, now i hit bufferoverflowexception. heheh. i loved the scene of soaked haradoll in running mode too. actually seeing the floor so wet, i was worried that she might slip till i said slow slow.. hahah.

me too! I was so worried that she might fall... Hara falls so easily sometimes. XD

• 2 weeks later...

This is totally random...but I noticed one of our fellow, KAMILIA in Japan, made an appearance on IY.

Yes, there were other KAMILIAs but this one in particular caught my attention the most since he seemed so familiar.

So I kept thinking where have I seen this fan before? BANG! Then I remember he came out on a show along with other KPOP fans.

video link --->> 100422 BShi Enthusiasm Stadium

fb.png

harakarajapanfan.gif

@the KARA concert.

ilovekara.gif

^^I want that shirt!!!!

@the airport.

harafandeux.gif

harafan.gif

@the G7 mini talent concert.

harafantrois.gif

Lol. Wearing a Cow PJ/costume like Hara wore on IDOL SHOW S4.

Hitori's got himself some competition (;

jk. We know Hitori's won the status of being 'KARA's #1 FAN in JAPAN'!

it feels so good to be back here. just finished my business over at the IY thread. now its time to spazz bout running man. i know its a bit late to do this, but i just watched it a while back i couldnt do this then. but im guessing it never too late to talk about hara. i loved it that she did so good on the show. just kinda felt bad for her at the end cause she look tired. i could understand the announcer game they played, but hara was so cute yelling/ going with the flow with the catch phrases. plus she was the only one who completed the phrase right. i was so glad they won, so she didnt have to stay behind and do the punishment. i wished hara was on permanent member on this show, but i guess with IY and getting ready for japan is a bit much too handle. :hihi:

^think the phrase matching game was about with ears covered, one shouted the questions while the other tried to answer out of the given list? hahah, honey was really cute throughout but too bad her pool dive part was fast forwarded. yep, love seeing her going back again. watching her doing anything or whatever thing, it's a joy. really!

lol @ that japanese kamilia, i remember him but couldn't related them all together until joss mentioned.

i bet hara recognised him with one look at the airport after the close encounter at the pub. another amazing kamilia. hahah.