[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

she was clapping & waving her hands from the start, she never stopped for long. lol.

i liked her smoky look too, to me she was the prettiest among all girls on stage including gyuri.

omg at the way she rejected the mic but kept on singing. hahah.

noticed the little touches with gyul @5:54-5:58? ah, she was sweet..

best was the way she checked if her "butterfly" was still on her hair. i counted, 3 times! lol.

and i love this girl whom always bow with 90 degrees, and always with her hand holding on to her awesome long hair.

but not this time at the end because she was holding jing & "failed attempt" with gyul. hahah.

Hii! i need your help to vote on AKP FORUMS. just join to vote!!!

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/9225-battle-of-the-face-of-group-idol-survival-game/page__st__700

SANDARA PARK IS WINNING

The current vote is at

KARA Goo Hara - 71+

2NE1 Sandara Park - 142-

you can vote every 3 hours, and i'm losing sleep on this SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND VOTE VOTE =[

thanks in-in for the pics!!

that are nice pics of her!!!

i love the last pics...and also the one where she drank water after eating the pepper.. :lol:

and thank joss for the incheon perf :)

i like her outfit there..

lol stanley..yep. she really cute there..playing around like that..with that round glass and apple hair!!

watching the making of, she really adorable too ^^

thanks for all the pics guys, love her expression on Gag Concert...as much as some fans might think Wang Biho is a mean guy, imho Wang Biho really is a Kara fan...why? his joke about Kara never really insulted them much, instead i think its more of a hidden encouragement for the girls to work harder...like this time he "insulted" Hara about the Japan activities, although he said some "mean" stuff there, i see it as an encouragement for Hara and Kara to work harder in Japan, and not get easily swayed by their current success...just my 2 cents though :tongue:

okay spazz more pics then...

2rhuyk5.jpg

cr:as tagged

^ this pics was on an article with such cute title...something goes like "Shining Fairy"

:D

2vsi05h.jpg

cr: as tagged + kara baidu

Edited by kara4life

thanks for all the pics guys, love her expression on Gag Concert...as much as some fans might think Wang Biho is a mean guy, imho Wang Biho really is a Kara fan...why? his joke about Kara never really insulted them much, instead i think its more of a hidden encouragement for the girls to work harder...like this time he "insulted" Hara about the Japan activities, although he said some "mean" stuff there, i see it as an encouragement for Hara and Kara to work harder in Japan, and not get easily swayed by their current success...just my 2 cents though :tongue:

THANK YOU! Yes, I thought it was only me whom thought this way.

He's def. encouraging them (:

Wow..Hara looks so awesome on those pictures :wub:

OMG LOL I thought she was adorable in the Gag concert, haha. Going up there to verify that the peppers were hot and then drinking water and panting afterwards. x) And in pigtails! Can this girl get any more adorable?

And Hara's new karaya pictures ;_____;

she has the kind of body that can pull off like, practically anything lol. She looks so good.