[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

HaraBum

ahh too bad i don't know what's the name of that show, never watched it myself XD

btw,please don't double posts instead edit ur posts :)

joss

thanks for the gifs and ASK pics..she looks awesome there,,totally suit the concept..

btw,about the bracelet u mentioned about, did u have a caps of it??

can i ask!! do you guys know what's name of this game show??? i really want to know this!!!

uhmm well that's KBS Game Show, it was aired on 09/05/31. (:

We have it available for download on our MEDIABOX setion.

@yuda.

i accidentally deleted it. but i will edit my post with a picture with it. haha.

@stanley. remember to type at least 5 words or it will be considered spamming, okay? (: thanks for helping out.

Gosh, it's such a bummer that KARA didn't get to participate at the 'Idol Star Athletics Championships Chuseok Special'. Sigh. I needed to see the DSP family for once. I'm so jealous right now. Though, I'm a fan of the ones participating, I think Cole&Hara would of been awesome together. Those girls have guts. HaNi<3 But when you think about it, SY is recovering and the girls are taking care of her as we speak. Health comes first.

joss

haha alright, i'll be waiting then :P

for chuseok, yeah too bad they didn't join in the event..

not only i've been longing for HaNi to go to a sports event together, but watching all the pics from the athletic events, it looks very awesome..u can see A LOT OF interaction, a friendly interaction, between all groups..where else u can see that many groups interacting with each other besides chuseok and gayo daejun???

but yep, they should take care of ham first..although judging from all ham's previous sports experience, it's better for her to just cheering up there anyway even if she was healthy :lol:

Lately I've been addicted to Gumiho and I just realized Hara could be a good gumiho. Let's see

+ Gumiho is pretty especially in white - double check (haven't you seen Hara during Honey days)

+ Gumiho runs fast - check (you should go to the thread to find out more if you don't know)

+ Gumiho can push a truck - half check (Hara can pull a truck, go and watch Sweet Girl)

And then, Let me present Gumara (haha, cheesy joke)