[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

according to kjkglobal

KJK filmed a SBS pilot show with Yoo Jae Suk, Goo Hara, and Taemin of Shinee '

source : kjkglobal

Hara recording for new variety show

kim joong kook and yoo jae suk again after X-man, F.O and Running Man

im so excited

hmm... i think Hara give a good impression after filming Running Man

hope the pilot episode have a high rating

Edit :

a fan @ papitus went to Kim Young Gwang's wedding and asked KJK if he really filmed the pilot show but he said 'no, maybe I got mistaken with the comedian KJK?'

so the VS is hoax??

Edited by donnyhuang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huO3ybY3xss

ashgkdasjdgjh THEY'RE KISSING LOL. ahh goo hara you looks so damn preetty there ;~;

here the cap:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld6tgixbdJ1qdt2a8o1_500.jpg

................... ;____;

OMFG, YOUR A GENIUS! THEY MADE IT LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOSE STEAMY/HOT KISSES ON THE DRAMAS!

@DONNY Thank for the news, CAN'T WAIT.

wow. first thing on top of this page. did seulong kiss hara? i went crazy. i was like looking for the link as fast as i could. and it was great watching it. i really cant wait for this ep to be subbed. its look hilarious. kara and 2am together again, its gonna be great. and thanks joss for the link and awesome cute gifs of hara. all four are great.

so excited about the new variety show with MC Yoo & KJK :wub: i still hope Running Man PD would cast Hara to be fixed cast for Running Man though coz Hara seems enjoying her time there ^_^ ...kinda wondering what would this new variety concept about :confused1: any idea :confused1:

thanks for the gifs joss & bingsong ^_^ i think this http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/harafied/HARADAYGIFS/jp%20variety/hr-1.gif is one of her habit no? her hands get inside the sleeves thing ^_^

sweet Santa

OGt1m.gif

Man...I think that Hara should go back to black hair. Maybe she just looked better 2 years ago (not that she doesn't look good now), but all of the old pictures of her I see with black hair look so much prettier. Don't get me wrong, she's damn gorgeous now, but she was even better before.

^

thanks for the info. personally i don't think all 3 owed him but only his former agency. the "hoax" can beome a reality once the payment dispute is settled. if honey has the opportunity to work & learn from mc yoo, she will definitely groom and shine under his guidance. kara is not going to last forever, so hara needs to grab when chance presents itself. one can only learn this much from attending school because on-the-job training is the only way to gain valuable experience from the wise ones.

wow...K-netizens sure love to digging things up huh? After Ham's with kimchi, now its Hara on EXILE show, although i guess this time Hara is more as the "victim" here...i don't know Japanese so not really sure what its all about, but there's been many articles come out about what the Korean media called as "sexual harassment" through some of the MC remarks (ex. HERE)...any enlighments on what its all really about :confused1:

d6TgI.jpg

B17Ks.jpg

cr: twitter & kara-t

i would say it's the culture in 2 different countries. like in taiwan, their variety shows have a lot of so called "sexual harassment" comments inwhich most viewers had already got used to. maybe that mc in blue should consider the fact that the girls are new & from a neighbouring country & to have it easy. it's pretty common these days though i'm not sure about korea variety shows. imo since kara is adventuring into japan, they are to get used & to adapt into the new society. of course i got surprised but i'm sure he didn't mean anything. not every japanese guy is a pervert.

^ yeah i think so too...and that show actually was fun to watch, what bugs me is that the K-media always did thing like this, like the previous Ham with kimchi one, or if you guys remember the old Sukkirri one in the past when they just debuted

Slightly worried that this kind of controversies will make Japanese shows will have second thoughts before they invite the girls for their show, while shows are one good way to promoting