[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

I can't help myself but to start this topic. I'm extremely curious as to what's going on behind all that jazz those news sites are spitting out.

The thing is, as some of you might have already known, recently Hara pulled out of the suit against DSP in terminating their contracts. So all that's left is Seungyeon, Nicole and Jiyoung.

Why did Hara pull out of all of a sudden???

And it's very saddening to see all this happen.... TTTTTT

hmmmm i think she pulled out because she had no reason or need to be involved. She doesn't really have a mother and father around to direct her this way or that way. She really has to make the choice herself and she made the one she thought was best for kara and herself. I don't think she is a traitor or was secretly offered a better deal, like some people are saying, I'm sure she just wants to do things the mature, calm way (she is still our cool Hara afterall) She probably had six people...three parents and three children telling her this was the way to go. I honestly don't think Gyuri knew because her mother reportedly said no way and so more than likely she never brought it up with Gyuri. Im sure when the idea was first presented to her (im positive she was probably the last of the four to be informed) she was so overwhelmed that it was just easier to go with the majority. However I think she thought about it, especially if she talked to Gyuri, whose mother is in the entertainment field and knows how these contracts work. Then the rumors that she didn't know she had signed a waiver for contract termination; idk, for me the big thing is that she was in thailand when it happened and so maybe she felt betrayed by whoever filed it while she was away and thought, yea DSP is where i need to be, these people are actually the ones using/ trying to use me. maybe the thailand trip is what convinced her that she should stay, especially when your hanging around groups like super junior, who have been around for so long and are still hanging in there trying to resolve the issue. Also I get the feeling that she really just loves being an entertainer and would not put her status as a respected idol at risk. you have to think, she has so much to lose from this, and not just in terms of money, but in terms of the respect she has built up in the industry, especially after she just won an entertainment award. I think she realized that the decision was a rash one, especially when the CEO is sick and there can be potential for this to be resolved. Hara is also one of those types who is very great-full ( not saying the others aren't) she is probably so thankful to DSP for being the company that actually gave her a chance, and took her from Gwanju to winning best new MC at the entertainment awards held in seoul. I remember there was an article about Hara leaving kara for money and she said she would never; for me, this is being proven to be true. there is speculation that DSP blackmailed Hara but i don't think thats true, from what i have read, she chose to go there, face up to the mistake/ rash decision she made and say never-mind, this isn't right, i don't want this. Also showing loyalty goes a long way in the entertainment industry, and all she has ever wanted to be is an entertainer. Im glad she pulled out and I hope the others rejoin DSP. DSP is for KARA and KARA is for DSP.

but anyways these are just my thoughts...we will know soon enough why she made the choice she did.

GooBurberrHara

have noticed your posts since your transition from silent reader, i couldn't have agreed more with every of your words, especially in those 2 hot discussion threads. you absolutely emphasized all my thoughts in words. trust me, i have nothing to disagree about.

about hara "u-turn", after reading yet again another post from GooBurberrHara, i have nothing to add but just want to say when i learnt of the updates, "i pump my fist as in celebration." it's beyond happiness in which loyalty and faith still exists & valuable.

edit: pardon me, joss, as i don't know that it has been closed.

Edited by red4summer

that is a really nice fancam. i agree with you 100 percent joss. hara was so cute and fearless. im happy to see the hara and seungri interactions. i totally forgot they were school buddies back in the day. thanks a lot for sharing!

nice fancam taken from thailand. lol @ the way how seungri managed to get hara "illegally" on his shoulder or was it hara mistakenly lost her "man". looked at her, hitting & pulling to demand "let go" after realizing the mix-up. my girl.

Hara has gained my respect a lot more than she already has.

I know the other members are going through a lot but to add more to it,

Hara's great aunt just passed away even with all this drama going on...

it's just a crazy new year start for her.

I hope everything goes well for her later this year& so on.

HARA,CRY IF YOU HAVE TO THEN BE STRONG,

KAMILIA AROUND THE WORLD ARE HERE FOR YOU.~ (:

Just want to share our honey kindness

She is so friendly... ^^

And i hope Hara can always be strong in the middle of this mess situation..

Uri Gool Hara hwaiting...!!!

HaraHolic will always support u...

Edited by hello! joss
added the youtube code so that video could be displayed.

I do hope that Hara stays strong. It was already harsh enough to deal with all of this, and with her great aunt passing away, it just becomes even harder for her. May she stay strong like her usual self.

On a brighter note, just watched Urakara episode 2 and I think Hara's acting is pretty good!

I didn't understand most of it, sadly lol. But I did enjoy the whole thing, every moment of it.

I'm glad she's taking Acting as her major. She will become even better by then lol.

Hara fighting! <3

^^MY WORDS EXACTLY! LOL. I feel like us, KAMILIA, are so close that now every time that I want to make a certain comment referring to our girls...I can't. Haha. It's as if we are thinking about the same thing. I think that's why I love this fandom the most. Our bond is truly like a real family. (:

i just spent the last hour catching up. and i just want to say that i hope hara and kara do well. from what i understand, kara is in a bad situation and to make thing even worse, hara lost a love one. i just wish there is a way for us to tell hara to stay strong. things will get better. and that we will stay behind her and the rest of kara, no matter what happens. stay strong hara

Just want to share our honey kindness

She is so friendly... ^^

And i hope Hara can always be strong in the middle of this mess situation..

Uri Gool Hara hwaiting...!!!

HaraHolic will always support u...

aww i've noticed she waved to the fans often while in thailand :D

She's such a cutie~