• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,401 posts in this topic

GAWD. SHE LOOKS SO FRIGGIN` GORGEOUS!

YOUR SO DAMN PRETTY HARA~!!!

i really wish as fans, we can help up with her relocation of house or anything at this moment. anyway i pray for her safety since honey is going to live alone, especially returning at wee hours after schedules.

from the way i see, hara is very independent & strong-minded in knowing what she wants. hope she can get over this period to concentrate on her coming studies in preparing for her bright future ahead.

i miss hara a lot.

continuing what nadia has shared:

196652404D3D908D335E67.jpg

126652404D3D908E347229.jpg

146652404D3D908F35B568.jpg

126652404D3D909036ED90.jpg

186652404D3D909339221C.jpg

cr: as tagged

emm i wonder why she wants to rent a house? no idea. :confused1:

ah anyway i miss hara too, we need another IY. soon, i hope.

emm i wonder why she wants to rent a house? no idea. :confused1:

ah anyway i miss hara too, we need another IY. soon, i hope.

Well unlike the other members, Hara's pretty much alone and far away from her hometown where her family is.*

So yeah, she needs a place to live that's close to DSP.

That girl's been saving her hard worked payed money.

I do agree that it's dangerous that she might live alone since everyone would know where she stays at...

Though I wonder where her aunt lives.*

Hara is such a sweet and brave girl. I just hope she is not alone, or feel alone in the big city.

i agree with everyone. i really hope hara does well and stay safe while living alone. anyone knows exactly why she deciding to move out?

^

she didn't decide to move out alone. all members shifted out from their dorm before (think so) the dispute broke loose. hara since has no relatives to rely on in seoul, she has to rent a place to house herself. actually i'm really glad that she chose to rent a place near dsp. :) i hope dsp can do whatever they can to give honey everything she asks for.

^ oh, okay. that makes total since. so now all members of kara are living with family except hara. okay. and i really do wish that we, as fans, could help her in some way. hara deserves to know how much us fans support her. it kind of scares me to know that hara is going to be living alone now. well. hope she gets a good deal on a house.

"hug hug"

hara1.jpg

i miss her smile, her eyes..

hara2.jpg

& her adorable gums. i hope honey has sorted out her new house.

hara3e.jpg

Aww. i want to see her adorable smile again~

Sigh. I want this thing to end already so that they can be together as one.

I hate the fact that Gyul&her didn't record the swimming special with the other idols.

They'd of have won some competitions especially with our HaraGoo~ around.

^^ yeah they'd have kicked some major butts! Hope everything's gonna be fine soon..

^^IKR?! It would be so cool if they have another idols special so that we could see our girl in action~!!

Hara was so gorgeous on the first episode of Urakara. She is too darn cute too.

@red4summer

Thanks for clearing up the confusion I had, and thanks for the awesome pics you shared with us. I havent seen Hara smile like that in a long time

^ lol watch the 2nd ep. it's hara's story, and :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

hemm anyway i just watched urakara 2, with subs.

she..... really did great. (duh im super late, sorry, but i just watched it :sweatdrop: )

took some caps:

10nweh3.png

s.png

d.png

dd.png

the real beauty :)

Edited by stevenstanley

ANNYE0NG!!!

I'm an old but new Kara fan and Hara is my stan.

I'm also new to her spazzing section and I'll be here alot so

just wanted to stop by before I begin my spazzing :wub:

Edited by YaMMi

^^LOL. LOVELY INTRO DARLING~!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE OFTEN :D

&& WELCOME TO KH& HARA'S THREAD~!!!

I'M JOSS BTW. :)

aaaahhh, i would like to watch it but unfortunately the video has been removed :(

IKR, youtube it is then...

Aaaaa :crying:

i haven't watch the video but by looking at some caps, there must be a part of sad story that makes hara cried :crying:

omg she looks pretty and mature

go hara go hara go!

let's go!^^

I'll be thrilled to see her and Seungyeon in the idol special, but count me in the bummed she's not at the Athletics event crowd. I wanted to see Hara dethrone Bora. I think she's the only female idol who can do it, she ran a faster race than Bora when Bora appeared on IY and KBS put the tapes of each others race side by side.

Goosain Bolt ftw