[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

lol that clip was just of taeyoen but I get that point that it was saying that Hara is apart of the elite five the industry consideres multi-idols.....that good, im glad she is getting this exposure and hopefully she can transition into acting. Like some of you have said, it really is one of the only ways we will be able to follow her and for her to have longevity in the industry.

Those pics of Honey with the dean is really nice.

It's a great thing to see amidst this "crisis". I really wish the best of luck for Honey in her studies for Acting. I'm sure she'll work hard as always and be successful.

I wish to see that success bloom once she hits the big screen :)

Hara, the sweetest Honey <3

im so happy for Hara; getting to realize your dreams is a big thing, and you would be surprised at how money people never get that opportunity. I really hopes she gives it all shes got; people are going to scrutinize her more carefully becaue they will dobut her abilities when in comparison to the other, more established people she is working with. I hope she can impress as this is her shot...its more than likely a small role, but it's definately better than nothing. Hope she can build up her acting resume from here!!!!

im so happy for Hara; getting to realize your dreams is a big thing, and you would be surprised at how money people never get that opportunity. I really hopes she gives it all shes got; people are going to scrutinize her more carefully becaue they will dobut her abilities when in comparison to the other, more established people she is working with. I hope she can impress as this is her shot...its more than likely a small role, but it's definately better than nothing. Hope she can build up her acting resume from here!!!!

my thoughts too. i'll be surprised if the president daughter character is allocated with a long screen time. as much as i love (just) to see hara, i'm nervous to find out how she handles her debuting with the big cast. at this time i'm not sure if her character has any potential opportunity in enabling hara to shine but i hope she does well (in acting), catches the eyes of other film PDs & earns herself more chances next. hopefully city hunter will uncover a star in the making & an award winning actress in the future.

btw did i sense some missing posts in this thread page?

my thoughts too. i'll be surprised if the president daughter character is allocated with a long screen time. as much as i love (just) to see hara, i'm nervous to find out how she handles her debuting with the big cast. at this time i'm not sure if her character has any potential opportunity in enabling hara to shine but i hope she does well (in acting), catches the eyes of other film PDs & earns herself more chances next. hopefully city hunter will uncover a star in the making & an award winning actress in the future.

btw did i sense some missing posts in this thread page?

I think the post I made about City Hunter disappeared so maybe some server issues? I'm thrilled to get a chance to see her on a weekly drama. I think having a small role is actually a good thing she she is a rookie when it comes to acting. It will be interesting to see if she has any kind of 'love-line' in the show. I saw that she was playing a college-aged student who failed her entrance exams the first time so she's playing pretty much her own age and not a younger high school character.

I think Lee Min Ho's character works inside the Korean Blue House for the President as some kind of security expert/agent so Hara's character being the President's daughter may have a crush on him in the show or something. I'm kinda hoping for some interaction between her and Lee Kwang Soo just because I find him hilarious on Running Man and they're not far apart in age since he's 4 years older.

I found myself staring at that picture for a while for some reason.

Honey is so pretty~ <3 I can't express how happy I am for Honey.

I've always known even back during Invincible Youth that Honey's got a bright future in the entertainment industry. I'm also excited and at the same time quite nervous for her.

I wish her the best in her role, whether it be a minor one.

Honey fighting~! <3

^

i wonder if the rest were reading their scripts or peeping at hara. :P

@timpa

lol. btw he plays an inflexible and unsociable yet genius computer engineer.

how about this plot? lee mh having a crush on hara whom falls for lee ks instead?

can't wait for this drama to be aired!!

excited to see her on tv as an ACTRESS!!

Haters might be jealous because she got casted in this great project..but KAMILIA will support her no matter what!!

ALL THE BEST FOR HER!! :thumbup:

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I present to you...Hara the green beauty

gkFhr.jpg

OZ4LB.jpg

FZ0rZ.jpg

3mXHs.jpg

YRjx5.png

Wth? Hara doesn't have her own Karaya thread? Guess I'll post these here then

aP6Wm.jpg

bW0Vg.jpg

Don't make Bruce Banner Hara angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

GQ1dc.jpg

k3hrx.jpg

yp4bE.jpg

krNCZ.jpg

pjIcL.jpg

cGPGM.jpg

MqsWP.jpg

LqutZ.jpg

XG0sI.jpg

88RNW.jpg

Ok maybe you would still like Hara when she's angry. I think she'd be cute with a pouty face lol.

Edited by gyuriftw

I SERIOUSLY LOVE HARA :gemadmire:

In the real world...there's a big difference between like and love :gemheart:

Does people need to ask why I love her??

Uhm...There's no specific and given reason you can just see it for your eyes

Actually I also sometimes believe that there's no reason in LOVING

you just feel that way lol :aha:

At first glance she looks like a fragile, senile girl [specially in HONEY !! :blushing: ]

But when she starts to speak ...

Everybody can really expect something from her

While im typing this...Ofcourse im thinking of things to spazz about her !! :gemhoho:

The spazzing thread is ONE TIGHT IDEA :thumbup:

After all, there are alot of things to say about KARA'S DOLL HARA :inluv:

I like her in everything she does...

Seriously, Hara puts her heart in everything she does...

A HARDWORKING BEAUTY WITH A GREAT AND DORKY PERSONALITY

where else can I find a doll like her ...

HARA UNNIE !! FIGHTING

I MISS YOU A LOT :jogging:

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

So the a new article just came out (in Akp) about Hara.

She apparently donated 100 million won for Japan in "secret".

I think this is really touching. She used her own money to donate.

Her generosity is incredible. I already love Honey very much and this just makes me love her more <3

Edit: People in Akp have said this before and I'll say it here again: Hara is beautiful inside and out. Gaaahhh I love this girl to death. Honey <333333

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

It's so great of Hara for what she did to support Japan where they love her very much. :thumbup: Not to mention that she did this by her own (consider the amount is nearly 1/3 of how much she earned last year).

But reading comments on AKP, someone talked about how people on Nate not be so pleased about this, I wonder what they say and how on the earth they are thinking. :angry:

one doesn't have to wait till this to learn & love hara more, she's always kind in heart & tender of souls.

as for those unwanted comments (though some are valid points), we can live with it (to ignore) but they can't.