[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

^

it looks like a sponsor pic?

and the ibiza, the pic made me laugh. it makes hara looks like an alien with only 4 fingers xD

nov

that's right, it looks like she got a private bodyguard xD

and the wanna one, it's cute. somehow it reminds me of hahamong show when she didn't want to get up from the bed :lol:

^

I know what you mean by that. It's pretty funny to see Hara wearing that. I wonder if she knows what the shirt mean or who Austin is.

Any ways, episode 9 of UraKara was great. Hara's acting skills are nice. Wish I could spazz more bout it, but dont wanna ruin anything for those who havent seen it subbed yet. However, I will say this, I was about to tear up during the episode.

That entire commercial is just asking to be gif'd. Hara is so bouncy :gemhyper:

3AaFp.gif

How in the world does Hara make that expression?

bingsong it must have been doubly funny for you since you're in Austin, Texas.

Any ways, episode 9 of UraKara was great. Hara's acting skills are nice. Wish I could spazz more bout it, but dont wanna ruin anything for those who havent seen it subbed yet. However, I will say this, I was about to tear up during the episode.

You could still spazz about it just add this code

[spoiler]<<- starting spazzing! ->>[/spoiler]

I haven't watched the episodes yet...ah~ can't wait to watch the drama~!!!

lorraine

awww that really adorable <3

thank u very much for the gifs ^^

bingsong

yep, just like what joss said, u can just put it under spoiler and warn the people beforehand :)

btw, there is a thread for the new CF here

They say that this is from their photoshoot or MV making for the new single in Japan. I am not so sure but if it really is then they must go for something pretty and cute. How can I think straight about banana when seeing Hara n this kind of clothes? :thumbup: and that dog is as cute as my Hara (I don't think Hara has any dog, and this looks so much like Nicole's one) :blushing:

98603598.jpg

cr: soompi

Edited by cica

They say that this is from their photoshoot or MV making for the new single in Japan. I am not so sure but if it really is then they must go for something pretty and cute. How can I think straight about banana when seeing Hara n this kind of clothes? :thumbup: and that dog is as cute as my Hara (I don't think Hara has any dog, and this looks so much like Nicole's one) :blushing:

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/7075/98603598.jpg

cr: soompi

OHHH! if its for a shooting for a MV,

i wonder if it will be for Japan or Korea

probably Japan but I hope the girls can release at least 1 or 2 more singles before returning to Korea

although that might be too long of a wait for a korean comeback

ahh either way,

i love hara's outfit and the little doggie :D

so cute!!

@cica

thanks for the heads up. looks like they are sticking to cute style again.

i'm ok with any concept as long as they are back.

oh btw, i hate (jealous with) dogs now. :)

(bad at making gif) but let me introduce you the dorky hara in matrix.

if you have not seen the bts, you will be missing big time.

there's no reason why you haven't fallen for her.

88041273.jpg

Hara looks a lot like Hyori this time with this style of clothes. I don't know but I think they look alike a lot. Maybe Hara gets influenced by the strong unnie

o4ykD.jpg

And I love this pics of her in the Missha fansign, flawless doll

14dTE.jpg

1rqHa.jpg

^

yep, that was recent. and really, her waist is scary sometimes :lol:

btw i agree that she looks very flawsless on those fansign pics <3

and she always being a good dongsaeng to hyori, no wonder she looks more and more alike :P

Have just watched the Strong Heart yesterday. OMG, I cried when Hara started getting emotional. How can I handle next episode? And I even watched it without sub. Poor my babies!! :( (They're all younger than me! keke)So glad that they're back. Feel free to take one step at a time, kiddo! I will wait for the time when all your wounds are healed.

I love how Hara wrote on her board "Kara's Goo Hara". I remember when she appeared at the Entertainment Award last year, her introduction was "I am (awkward silence) Goo Hara". That was the first time to me that Hara stands alone, by herself. I could feel that she was proud of herself and I was proud of her too.

And now, after all those hardships she is (and I am too) proud of being part of Kara again. I think Hara and each of the girls learn to value each other more after this. And things that can not kill you will make you stronger.

Be back stronger and happily my babies! :wub:

Gotta say Hara is looking even more radiant these days. Also I can't believe how her face can be so perfectly symmetrical, it makes her ridiculously difficult to draw. :dead: Hara's so busy, it's impossible to run out of things to spazz about her! :jogging:

Edited by orangeline