[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

we have heard it many times but let's hear it again from the president daughter.

(did she appear to know where was the camera? hahah)

come to think again, as long as hara is involved, the atmosphere will never be dull.

[c] 2harahara2

update:

sorry mods, i didn't mean to spam.

i'll update all links here. (or should i open a thread in streambox?)

[c] Zephyreanz

[c] sakikoogaman

check out for more in this channel.

[c] 2harahara2

catching a breather.

she must be really tired.

i'm so jealous of the kara pd (or assistant), he's everywhere.

check out for more in this channel.

[c] kooharafancamiy

[c] KARA200703

Edited by red4summer

Thanks joss!! I get it now. :thumbup: I'm really bad at these things. keke!! Oh, and I see my video I posted in the morning, and I did not change or edit a thing. Maybe it takes time to do it in my way

lol. i edited them for you~ shh~

Joongki oppa and Heechul really took care of our Honey...

Im touched...

I never like Heechul before.. But naw, he got my respect~

hehehe...

Thanks for share everyone...

Hara's everywhere these days! With being the MC, and doing her commercial, and then being in City Hunter... she's got a full plate and the media is all over it haha. :)

I'm so glad there were so many fans at the Dream Concert! More fans = more fancams ;)

and I've had so much fun picking out the hara/heechul moments LOL. They're so cute I can't even. Idk if I ship them because at this point I feel like I'm starting to ship Hara with everyone lolol but yeah.

tumblr_lm1tssp7HQ1qedrbdo1_500.gif

Joongki&Heechul protecting Hara from the flying confetti :

tumblr_lm1kfmI0x31qedrbdo1_500.gif

Heechul and Hara teehee

tumblr_llztjwQUqh1qedrbdo1_500.gif

Heechul was being a TOTAL GENTLEMAN in this entire fancam haha he was always guiding Hara and letting her go before him, etc. SO CUTE!!

Also he wrote this on his twitter:

“Hara and I first talked at the dream concert. She is a cute, lively girl that jokes around well. Even though Joongki and I teased her a lot she kept smiling… what a fierce friend.”

I loved how nice Soongki & Heechul were!!

I watch Heechul all the the time and him leading her down the stairs?? :scared:

I know he was probably joking & exaggerating but it's sooo funny seeing that side of him.

City Hunterrrr!!

tumblr_lm0geySX8d1qdxabuo1_400.gif

Hara is the best actress in the world!! keke, how do you interact with Minho & not squirm from his hotness!!??

I need to watch this soon after I finish my current drama, can't wait to see Goo & her pouts ^^

Edited by YaMMi

gonna post these since no one has so

wgdmd.jpg

zkgqn.jpg

credit: Hara's cyworld.

This "field" hairstyle is the one in the ad of LG

zkenr.jpg

P/S: I'll try my best, Yoo!! And thank you for your wonderful updates about Hara as well as Kara all these times!! You help me love them (especially Hara) more! :eyelove::thumbup:

@Jiji OMG BABE I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT ABOUT THE HARA & ____.

I SHIP ANYONE WITH HARA. BUT OMFGZ THOSE GIFS D:

OMG. I HAVEN'T WATCHED ALL THE FANCAMS YET. AWW IM GLAD SHE'S

CLOSE WITH HEECHUL NOW..AND JONKI AND HARA HAVE BEEN MCIGN TOGETHER

FOR SOMETIME NOW.OMG THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GIFS, HUN!

A candid photo of hara, why were you sitting there alone, girl? You should have just called me, I will fly to Korea to have a cup of coffee with you. :eyelove:

And how many times do I have to say I love Hara's hair a lot? It's so long and shiny

Ba4BY.jpg

Cr: twitter

Oh, there are some pics of Kara (mostly see Hara, Cole and Gyuri, Hani's love) eating hot dog after Dream Concert. And there is even a article of Hara's amazing non-make up face, and she does look so young (compared to the pic of her MC at the same day) Guyri is so cute with her hat.

rmdzn.jpg

ndsuy.jpg

uhnlu.jpg

Cr:tumblr

YAY! Hara's on RM AGAIN!!! That's a must watch episode for me, looked like they were playing game Queen and me, president's daughter and me :tongue: or something since Jongkook and Haha were carrying Hara in some pics. I love these two pics because Hara looks like a little girl, dorky and innocent there

dsc2514.jpg

dsc2438.jpg

And I saw several pics of Hara shooting ad for Swarovski crystal, she looked like a goddes, so breathtaking there but I read on Haradaily.tumblr (owned by Zephyreanz an Yoo) that the one who took the pics don't want people to reupload it. So if you want to know more, clink on Haradaily. :wub:

oh wow!!! Swarovski Crystals!!!!! Thats a great advertisement deal for Hara. :thumbup: I hope the ads come out soon I really want to see those pictures. I love Hara on running man so I'm happy that they invited her back. She is definitely in her element participating in those types of games and competitions :thumbup1: The streets got so crowded!!! Im happy that the mention of the name Hara (and of course some other famous faces) can send crowds into the street not. Such a change from when Kara guested on good daddy where they mentioned that no-one knew who they were.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

Can not wait to see the FM fancam, or is DSP going to publish a DVD soon?? It's going to be epic. KAra looks so cute today, at the press conference and Hara said that her style today is "don't touch me", haha indeed. You look so fierce today, hara, wickedly beautiful

qn6aG.jpg

Cr: haradaily

With the same make-up style but Hara can make it cute too, haha :lol2: (she's trying to be a gumiho while showing off her nail art)

Bzu0T.jpg

Cr: hara's twitter

P/s: This pic reminds me of old Hara in Pretty girl's day. I wanna pinch her cheek!!

Iect1.jpg

Cr: haradaily

Edited by cica

I thought Hara looked the best!!! (but im also bias) but I really like her mature look. Like she looked like a legit entertainer/musician/singer and not just an idol; it really looked like she could be anything from an actress to an CEO. Plus I love her ponytails because they always look so sleek.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

I watched lots of fancam from FM and saw lots of pics too, still feel lacking of Hara's moment. From those, I love this the most, although it's little sad but still

VuZsN.jpg

Cr: Haradaily

Read some fan account too but there is not enough Hara for me either (my bias) and I remember these the most:

- Hara is really pretty (I already knew that, but still need some confirmation)

- Hara cried a lot during singing THANKs (this pics surely was taken during this :crying: )

- Hara will be a great friend for me but a "hard-to-control" aka stubborn girlfriend. Since in some fan account that when asked "Who is going to do as their boyfriends says?" - Hara #5; "Who is going to choose friend over love?" - Hara #1. :thumbup: So glad that I am female so I want to be friend with Hara. Poor her boyfriend, since Hara will challenge him a lot and also he will receive hateful stare from other bơys. :lol2:

I love how much she stays down to earth. She isn't afraid to be dorky (my favorite is her awkward/goof laugh when she goes "eheee" you know what I'm talking about) but not in a way that is detached from the world around her. She's always attentive and engaging with the people around her.

Sometimes I think Hara gains weight since her face looks fuller but with the new pics she posted on her twitter this morning, I can not help but notice that her face is so small and thin, and her dark circle is almost as bad as her BFF Seungri

8wrd.jpg

Hara ah, you're so pretty even when you just woke up but please take care of yourself (eat more and rest more) :D