[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara's fancam during the Kpop dance cover press conference.

She really looks like a living doll. How can you be so pretty Hara?

And this one, I die for the moment 2:15 - 2:21, keke!! Hara was clueless for a moment and then to make up this, her smiley smile (the way Hara usually did during her rock you and pretty girl day :eyelove: :eyelove: )OMGGGG!! I love you, Hara!!

^ Haha recycled outfits are OK, atleast they are nice outifts, and no use spending money on new outfits when they are about to start promoting a new song and new outfits are just a luxury expense annnddd lol, they wore pants with the GD2010 show so it is kinda a new outfit lol :tongue: .

But the girls looks great!!!! Hara is really liking the middle part lately, it looks nice on her.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

^

DSP really loves to recycle the outfits, right??? :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

But thumbs up for being an go-green company :lol2:

I have to say I love this hair color Hara has right now, I think it makes her look more innocent, calm :blush:

Anyway, I love HARA's hairstyle now!!! :eyelove:

Seem like just a few people stop by Hara's thread lately, I wonder where all the others are right now?? :confused1: :confused1:

So I will update to make the thread move :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Hara's funny pics from the Incheon!!! Hilarious, the photographer really knew the moment

20110813232758414.jpg

JptS9.jpg

And sexy Hara

z4Sc3.jpg

Last night, the stage had a serious problem, Ham fell and slipped and also hara slipped two times; But I think Hara was so sweet that right after she lost her balance, still dancing and singing, she looked down and pointed the spot for Gyuri (although Goddess did not notice) :lol2: :lol2: ; and after finishing Jumping, Hara immediately warned Ham and Jing about the slippery spot!!! Hara cares about others a lot (especially Hammie; my Hayeon is the best)

Hara's fancam

Bonus Hayeon pic!!! :wub:

hKWJs.jpg

hara is really a sweet nice girl, evryone knew tht,

thts y evryone love her..i think many ppl told hara in hope tht hara will not lost her kindness n sweetness..

i love hara forever..i like her style, she seem beautiful.

lucky junhyung get her.. :thumbup:

know wat..it make me thinks tht the 1st pic is the pic when hara were young, 2nd pic look like she look like a woman n last pic is the pic she want to get marry..huhuhu..

every pic had a diff vibe~

Update from the Hanbok Fashion show

http://cc2.upanh.com/26.682.33903421.x1a0/2011081622234010011.jpg

hara really has that vibe of a lady from an wealthy or officials family in the ancient time!!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

Hara is so elegant, bright, cute, adorable and pretty in this show!! :wub: :wub: :wub::blush: :blush:

I really liked them all. The first one with the block coloring was so cute. I think it was my favorite of the entire show. Actually, all of Hara's Hanbok's were my favorite ones. Jiyoungs and Seungyeons came after that.

Hara looks great in those Hanbok's and she really does looks like a princess from ancient times

know wat..it make me thinks tht the 1st pic is the pic when hara were young, 2nd pic look like she look like a woman n last pic is the pic she want to get marry..huhuhu..

every pic had a diff vibe~

I really think like you, and I love your imagination :lol2:

I also want to think this is the arrangement of the show, and the third hanbok, is the kind of wedding hanbok, I guess.

and Hara looks so good in hanbok ( I personally think Hara and Gyuri look the best out of all Kara girls in Hanbok; they have that feelings of the elegance of the ancient beauty :blush: )

We can definitely make out a story through just 3 these pictures :thumbup:

I really liked them all. The first one with the block coloring was so cute. I think it was my favorite of the entire show. Actually, all of Hara's Hanbok's were my favorite ones. Jiyoungs and Seungyeons came after that.

Hara looks great in those Hanbok's and she really does looks like a princess from ancient times

Hello friend!!!!

It's so good to see you, Hara thread is moving so slow lately, I need you here to make it alive!!! :wub:

Thanks to Hara, I really think Hanbok looks cute and elegant now (although personally I do not think it's really flatering for women's bodies :lol2: )

I always imagine Hara as a princess but with long dress as in the Western culture, but right now I can actually think of Hara as a princess in Korean ancient time with hanbok!! :w00t:

Edited by cica

^

Yeah, the thread is moving slowly lately, but if you look around, it seems like all of KH is moving pretty slowly lately...I guess it will get more active as more post come in about the comeback...

Here is another picture of Hara, from AKP with Go Woori from Rainbow!!! Both are very pretty and they look alike. She could pass as Hara Goo's older sister.

20110816_WooriHara.jpg

I just found some more pics of Hara during Hanbok show!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

In these one, she is so so cute!!! :eyelove::eyelove: I love her smile, and that makes me happy since I know she is happy (this is an actualy smile not some forcing smile Hara sometimes tried to pull out during some variety show or interview :whistling: )

uQF7U.jpg

1rNTa.jpg

and this one is what I call pure beauty!!! :blushing::blushing:

zqa23.jpg

cr: haradaily (still one of my favourite info source about Hara chan) :thumbup:

Edited by cica

Loveee the Hanbook show!!

I'm in love with Hara's first outfit (the furly furly skirt) :aha:

Actually the way the designers mixed the modern touch with traditional Hanbook are

trully exceptional

The second piece brings more sweetness yet feminine mature look to all of KARA nembers

And yes the last piece is extravagant

Hara looks like classic beauty from older times

Great runway

I miss Hara!!! it's weird since she just did the hanbok show but I really miss Hara!!

To this comeback, I really want Hara to try a new different hairstyle, I want something sexy and strong, cut it short short, like the one Cole has during Lupin days but with a short side bang!! :eyelove:

I am so curious now, since Hammie's hair is long again, Cole is growing out long so I want Hara to make it short!! And I want Hara with bang, I've seen her without bang for so long, I demand a change although I love everything about Hara now :blush:

^

Yeah, the thread is moving slowly lately, but if you look around, it seems like all of KH is moving pretty slowly lately...I guess it will get more active as more post come in about the comeback...

wise! only the activeness of one will uncover the inactiveness as a whole.

when one says 5=1, there should only be one reason to be here.

unfortunately the most reasons are actually either one-fifth or two-fifth.

minus the personal life factor, favouritism will eventually rule over or kill the board.

keke!! Hara pics at the airport!! KARA is heading to Japan for the Nigiita concert!! She looks so young in her casual style. I don't know why all KARA members wear makeup today at the airport beause they usually don't!! :confused1: But nevertheless, Hara is tomboyish in her casual style

Note: find HaJi love!! Go to post in HAJI thread!!! :eyelove:

211.jpg