[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Fancam KARA live in Hong Kong :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jumping:

Mister:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PGpnHOmKfKc

Pretty Girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AGbrjZQVWPE

Lupin:

Honey:

Seriously DSP, give the girls some new outfits!!!

Edited by City_Bear_90

So excited to keep silent!! :rolleyes: I'm back! :lol2: Miss all of my friends here, Sue and GooburberrHara, thanks for your concern, I just went on a business trip and I intended not to post during the time. :lol2:

Love the cover of their album, Hara does not stand out so much to me this time :( However, I am excited that KARA is back. I wish the stylist did something with her hair instead of keeping the same hairstyle like forever.

Bonus cute pics of hara while performing in HongKong. Noted that Hara was the only one drinking water during the stage, so I guess she was extremely exhausted, I am glad that she did not pass out :crying: :crying:

But she was still so cute, what were you doing with the water in your mouth like that Hara? :lol2:

iCgtX.jpg

And the pretty one, she looked like a bird here :lol2:

g1OzN.jpg

So excited to keep silent!! :rolleyes: I'm back! :lol2: Miss all of my friends here, Sue and GooburberrHara, thanks for your concern, I just went on a business trip and I intended not to post during the time. :lol2:

Love the cover of their album, Hara does not stand out so much to me this time :( However, I am excited that KARA is back. I wish the stylist did something with her hair instead of keeping the same hairstyle like forever.

Bonus cute pics of hara while performing in HongKong. Noted that Hara was the only one drinking water during the stage, so I guess she was extremely exhausted, I am glad that she did not pass out :crying: :crying:

But she was still so cute, what were you doing with the water in your mouth like that Hara? :lol2:

you. little. brat. lol. I was so worried!!! I was like "it was me wasn't it?" lol. And THEN you just pop up out of no-where with all these cool pictures!!! I hope you enjoyed your business trip.

I agree that Hara doesn't stand out much, but after Gyuri she was the first person I noticed, the cover is really Gyuri centric, but Hara has a lot of fans and she is more visible facially than Jiyoung and Nicole(who's hair is in her face and blocking my view) I'm ok cause Gyuri hardly ever gets to be the focus of Kara things, but of course I wouldn't mind a Hara-centric cover. And the hair...well, what do you do? maybe since this is only 3 weeks promotion they decided not to do anything to drastic. Maybe when they comeback again with full promotions Hara will have a different hairstyle. That's what I'm thinking anyway.

well, it's good to have you back!!! it was cold and lonely I tell you, cold and lonely!!!

Hara's vid for her new promotion for Puzzle Bubble

I love the part that the bubble in the mouth gets bigger everytime the arrow touch Hara's face!! That is cute

this is too cute. I also wonder what that ranking is for. I don't know who to ask about it though.

you. little. brat. lol. I was so worried!!! I was like "it was me wasn't it?" lol. And THEN you just pop up out of no-where with all these cool pictures!!! I hope you enjoyed your business trip.

I agree that Hara doesn't stand out much, but after Gyuri she was the first person I noticed, the cover is really Gyuri centric, but Hara has a lot of fans and she is more visible facially than Jiyoung and Nicole(who's hair is in her face and blocking my view) I'm ok cause Gyuri hardly ever gets to be the focus of Kara things, but of course I wouldn't mind a Hara-centric cover. And the hair...well, what do you do? maybe since this is only 3 weeks promotion they decided not to do anything to drastic. Maybe when they comeback again with full promotions Hara will have a different hairstyle. That's what I'm thinking anyway.

well, it's good to have you back!!! it was cold and lonely I tell you, cold and lonely!!!

this is too cute. I also wonder what that ranking is for. I don't know who to ask about it though.

I did my homework and the ranking is for the prettiest idol, you remember last year Hara ranked 3 and Huynjoong was 1, this year it is all different. But I am glad Kara at least has one member there. I guess next year Jiyong will be ranked pretty high :whistling:

Haha :lol2: Why would you ever think I left because of you??? That's bad since I did not mean it that way.

Btw, I love Hara's hairstyle on the Championship performance :thumbup: She looks gorgeous, and with Makeup Hara looked fine but I am still wondering about her health since if you watch the fancam of Hara (focus) on Hong Kong performance, there were moment that I thought Hara would pass out and she coughed a lot (of course not during her part) :(

at1bP.jpg

And I just know that Hara is a fan of PLAY BOY!! Hara is really a play girl then (Hayeonic triangle :lol2: )

ZgYsI.jpg

I still can not get over how gorgeous Hara was during the performance for IAAF World Championship Deagu.

She was so pretty, classically sexy right?

0hvrR.jpg

And the kiddy Hara - her casual style - my favourite. Airport pictures today, I don't know where the girls are going, I guess Japan again. But I absolutely love Hara's cute ribbon on her hair, it makes her look like a middle-school girl. Besides Hammie, I do think hara has a baby face among KARA

2VVbz.jpg

all credit to haradaily - one of my favourite tumblr about Hara

i like all the pic during japan fan meeting, she look so happy n damn cute~

also ata daegu, she look absolutely gorgeous..

hara alwys the best when its coming to doll p n dress up..after hara is jiyoung..hihi..

well~ thnx cica for the upload, good to see u again~

n haradaily is also my favourite site to find out more about hara~

I still can not get over how gorgeous Hara was during the performance for IAAF World Championship Deagu.

She was so pretty, classically sexy right?

0hvrR.jpg

And the kiddy Hara - her casual style - my favourite. Airport pictures today, I don't know where the girls are going, I guess Japan again. But I absolutely love Hara's cute ribbon on her hair, it makes her look like a middle-school girl. Besides Hammie, I do think hara has a baby face among KARA

2VVbz.jpg

all credit to haradaily - one of my favourite tumblr about Hara

THEY will going to FRANCE, to meet the france kamilla. and also to work for there first perfume .

I don't know which is this one but Hara ranks 4th

:confused1:

i dont know if it is in mnet. but am sure they rank the top 15 prettiest face in k-pop idol and hara got the top4 rank. heres the other idol enter the list

1 nickun 2pm

2 yoona snsd

3 top bigbang

4 KARA GOO HARA

5 kim hyung jong ss501

then the other idol who enter the top 15 is

uee after school

dara park 2ne1

sohee wonder girls

kikwang beast

sulli fx

dongho ukiss

hongki ft island.

i forgot the remaining 4 ..:P

^

^

Thanks for your answer!! I don't know they will go to France this soon since the comeback is coming. And Hara just tweeted that she was free until 4/9.

I hope French Kami will have share some pics or fanacc. I am waiting for them.

And about the ranking, Hara is ranked 4, that's pretty good (not as good as last year but still). Next year will be jiyoung's since maknae is becoming so pretty these days. But I still love my HARA the most. :thumbup:

Hara looks so great in that teaser!!!! And I love that picture of her casual style, she is so cute.

I think it's so weird that Hara made the one list for most attractive idol, but she didn't make y-star's list...I personally think almost everyone in Kara is prettier than some people on the list but that's just me...

^

That's not only you. Me too!!! But who cares about those list? I think there are several absurd list over there in Korea :thumbdown:

And Have you seen this?? AMAZING (Cole has some weird pose here) :lol2: :lol2:

F7A2A.jpg

Hara looks OMG!!! Absolutely wonderful :blush: :blush:

Oh, and new sponsor pic

I love her apple hair, :wub:

yurTr.jpg

does hara appear to be in the centre again? of the 5, honey gives off the vigorous energy naturally.

here're the hara eyewinks.

haravc.jpg

Hara looks so gangsta in the left picture!!! haha it's adorable.

I think she and Nicole might be dual center for the dance, they both are really intense high energy dancers.