[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara and Nicole were the new MC's for SBS Inkigayo today :thumbup:

95281574.jpg

Hara was so sexy during the "other girl" performance, it was a great welcoming party for HaNi :sweatdrop: she and nicole did a great job MCing this week's music show! So excited for next week hehe ^^.

HARA YOU SEXY BEAST...The camera loved her, but then, how could it not? She was beautiful and a joy to watch onstage. She and Nicole did really well. Also, i like this length of Hair on her and the new layers, they fall really nicely and accentuate her face well, the difference that a small change can make.

Looking forward to seeing MC Hara on Inki every sunday!!!

finally they cut hara's hair, cause i was thinking her long hair weighed her down

but it looks like they just cut it and kept the style sort of the same

i wish they did something new and different

she was so cute on inkigayo though! :)

her singing to wg's be my baby!! <3 wahh hara

and dancing to seo inyoungs oh my gawsh lol :D

what has gyul swollen throat got to do with hara? (honey was being mentioned yet again in some akp comments.)

those netizens.. it's either they don't grow or have their brain grown on the wrong part of their body.

i bet they will never admit that they have visited psychiatrist once a while. stupid!

^^Well, it's netizens and the thing with them is they never grow up and will keep say the same thing over and over again. For instance, they keep bringing up Hara's vocal/ singing ability/skills over and over in almost every article and video that's either related or maybe not related to Hara. Seriously, what's their problem??? Well, I will continue to support and love my honey Hara forever no matter what!! Hara<3<3<3

^^Well, it's netizens and the thing with them is they never grow up and will keep say the same thing over and over again. For instance, they keep bringing up Hara's vocal/ singing ability/skills over and over in almost every article and video that's either related or maybe not related to Hara. Seriously, what's their problem??? Well, I will continue to support and love my honey Hara forever no matter what!! Hara<3<3<3

Yeah, many are saying she's not talented. )): but they gotta credit her for her awesome dancing & acting, not everyone can act, let alone dance right? Sigh. These people are just finding childish ways to bash on Hara.

Hara needs lines or a verse in a song like So Hee in Be My Baby. Lots of people were saying that So Hee couldn't sing but after that I think it just blew everyone away and the haters were proven wrong. I don't think Hara is the weakest, nor the strongest in Kara, but I do know she has a good voice. DSP just needs to give Hara more singing time or exceed the limits they give her.

Today on Inkigayo Hara sang T'ara Cry Cry :D

It's lovely ^^

Although it may seems like overly exited over a portion of secs but I'm glad that I can

hear it

I keep on replaying it

Perhaps it's just me, but I think Hara looked pale and tired on today's Inki

Rest well and stay inspired :optimistic:

^Yeap, I also noticed she singing a bit of Cry Cry :wub:

That was so cute ;;

Hara said yesterday on tweet that she wasn't sleeping well and she was afraid of being all drowsy on inkigayo ;_;

So, I think she didn't sleep well last night

Gosh, people like to find motives to bash KARA and at the moment, the only thing they can say is "Hara can't sing", srsly, what stupid haters. Hara need more lines... at least good lines to the next korean comeback... we know she's improving little by little but I can't wait for the day she'll shut up those haters grrr/

Hara need lines like Whiper:

Look at the comments: "I know right , I was surprise that she did a high note , because Hara has a low voice and its hard to do high note if they have a low voice when they sing <3

She been improving & I think she needs to get at least a couple more lines :/", "OMG HARAS VOICE HERE IS REALLY SOMETHING!! I think she really improves alot! More lines to Hara please </3", "Did Hara did the high note at 0:39 and 0:44", "I want to say this ' Hara's voice in this song look totally amzaing!! lOVE HER MORE MORE AND MOREEE"" and "Hara cann singg *0* i love this songgg"

Aren't these comments beautiful of reading? ;_;

I wish DSP see this.

OMG THAT HARA HIGH NOTE~~~~ Well, I think she's more of a studio singer than a live singer, maybe she just can't sing infront of a huge audience.. Not everyone can right. I think she lacks confidence cos ppl are like 'oh you can't sing' etc. I hope she has much more lines in the future to prove antis wrong!

Anyways, I've been seeing many hurtful comments on Hara, and I've been trying to stand up for her.. But these anti fans are sometimes really too much, I've come across one who wished for her to die. It's not really nice.. My point is, whenever there's something RELATED to her, fans are always bashing her & not the other party. For example, the recent rumor where Eli & Hara are the next WGM couple, everyone started insulting Honey and were being all 'first she gets Junhyung, now she gets Eli?' there was one who called her a wh***. ): like why isn't anyone bashing on Eli?

I was really sad & angered by these comments, so I hope, people would be more understanding , and less vulgar when it comes to these things.. ._. okay I'm done distressing. Getting too much stress from reading hurtful comments about Hara & defending her by myself. D;

OMG THAT HARA HIGH NOTE~~~~ Well, I think she's more of a studio singer than a live singer, maybe she just can't sing infront of a huge audience.. Not everyone can right. I think she lacks confidence cos ppl are like 'oh you can't sing' etc. I hope she has much more lines in the future to prove antis wrong!

Anyways, I've been seeing many hurtful comments on Hara, and I've been trying to stand up for her.. But these anti fans are sometimes really too much, I've come across one who wished for her to die. It's not really nice.. My point is, whenever there's something RELATED to her, fans are always bashing her & not the other party. For example, the recent rumor where Eli & Hara are the next WGM couple, everyone started insulting Honey and were being all 'first she gets Junhyung, now she gets Eli?' there was one who called her a wh***. ): like why isn't anyone bashing on Eli?

I was really sad & angered by these comments, so I hope, people would be more understanding , and less vulgar when it comes to these things.. ._. okay I'm done distressing. Getting too much stress from reading hurtful comments about Hara & defending her by myself. D;

I don't think ppl give Hara enough credit for how helpful her voice can be in Kara...she has a low/husky voice when she sings, which helps to keep the chorus from running and sounding to high because lets be honest and say that sometimes Kara can sound really high pitched. Those low tones you hear in the background are normally Haradoll. She has a decent voice when she is singing things in her range, however she does lack power and confidence which is the big thing. But like everyone has agreed on, when everyone keeps saying you can't sing or you "suck at singing" it affects your willingness to do it. Sure she can have a "prove them wrong" mentality but after awhile, even that starts to crumble. I think she needs to get some more confidence when she sings! Hara has a nice low voice that is actually very soothing, but considering how everyone else in Kara sings high pitched, it's harder for her to sing, let alone to sing as well as she could! Over-all I just want Haradoll to keep improving herself, and there is proof that she is trying, we can hear it as Kara matures musically. She doesn't need to be the best singer in the world, but I honestly want her to keep trying to improve and to keep doing her best!

baby steps I guess. I'm glad she is singing live more often now, just wish she would put some more power behind her vocals so she can be heard more clearly!

I'm in awe for Hara's, Jiyoung's and Gyuri's latest Rep. Nature CF :adore:

That CF was done amazingly with calming forest background and soothing nature music

All of them look so pretty :)

I'm not sure whether this is the proper place to say this

Dear Kamilia,

I'm worried on the current 'act' with some comments left in KARA's articles especially when some of it are Kamilia :teary:

I've been noticing increasing amount of uncomfort comments directing to a particular KARA member be it when she received extra air time, CF or anything additional

I believe I know where the cause lies and personally all of us have our own beloved biased

There's no need to feel or give comments that are demotivating or singling out a member just of this

This just creates uncomfortable atmospheres

Honestly almost none of us trully familiar with the contracts done with them

Maybe contracts are being featured, or main featured or they themselves rejected the offer, who knows

Being a Kamilia is loving all members

When we gave our comments even for a member, it still represents KARA as a whole

I hope all Hara fans here including me, the mods and Kamilia altogether practices and encourage good feel and comments

Keep supporting all members be it in group or individual activities

I love and support Hara, I love and support KARA and I love our fellows Kamilia ^_^

^

let's forget about those "kamilia". keep the faith.

colehara will appear in sbs late night tv entertainment tomorrow to share their secret (on keeping fit).

19644959.jpg

[c] newsen and kpoppark

btw was hara at the kuki six fan sign yesterday?

from a fancam, i thought i saw hara? hmm..

I don't think ppl give Hara enough credit for how helpful her voice can be in Kara...she has a low/husky voice when she sings, which helps to keep the chorus from running and sounding to high because lets be honest and say that sometimes Kara can sound really high pitched. Those low tones you hear in the background are normally Haradoll. She has a decent voice when she is singing things in her range, however she does lack power and confidence which is the big thing. But like everyone has agreed on, when everyone keeps saying you can't sing or you "suck at singing" it affects your willingness to do it. Sure she can have a "prove them wrong" mentality but after awhile, even that starts to crumble. I think she needs to get some more confidence when she sings! Hara has a nice low voice that is actually very soothing, but considering how everyone else in Kara sings high pitched, it's harder for her to sing, let alone to sing as well as she could! Over-all I just want Haradoll to keep improving herself, and there is proof that she is trying, we can hear it as Kara matures musically. She doesn't need to be the best singer in the world, but I honestly want her to keep trying to improve and to keep doing her best!

baby steps I guess. I'm glad she is singing live more often now, just wish she would put some more power behind her vocals so she can be heard more clearly!

You sound like a professional, but I understood every single thing you said. Yeah, it's true KARA has high pitched sounds at some points, and it's good to know Honey plays a big part in helping the chorus. I really hope she can build up on her confidence as a singer, and take in negative comments as ways to help build it. I really really hope to see her play a bigger role in terms of singing in the group!

Yeah, I agree how some Kamilias are disliking some other member, as Kamilias, we should learn to appreciate every single member there is in KARA, and also be understandable in different situations. :D

That CF was done amazingly with calming forest background and soothing nature music

Dear Kamilia,

I'm worried on the current 'act' with some comments left in KARA's articles especially when some of it are Kamilia :teary:

I've been noticing increasing amount of uncomfort comments directing to a particular KARA member be it when she received extra air time, CF or anything additional

I believe I know where the cause lies and personally all of us have our own beloved biased

There's no need to feel or give comments that are demotivating or singling out a member just of this

Maybe contracts are being featured, or main featured or they themselves rejected the offer, who knows

When we gave our comments even for a member, it still represents KARA as a whole

I hope all Hara fans here including me, the mods and Kamilia altogether practices and encourage good feel and comments

I love and support Hara, I love and support KARA and I love our fellows Kamilia ^_^

Firstly Hara, Jiyoung and Gyuri all of you look so dreamy and lovely. It looked like a fantasy scene when Hara was relaxing on the log in the middle of the river. :gemadmire:

Second, bravo my friend. Well said Niya. ;)

I do believe in any group, each members will have times when she\he will be focused at a little bit more.

Of course I have my bias but I can't help it to love and support all of them at the same time too. :geminluv:

I've heard from fans from other groups saying Kamilia is surprisingly very cool and nice just like Kara so they took an interest in Kara and starts to like and at last love Kara too. My point here Kara = Kamilia, Kamilia = Kara.

I'm very proud and happy to be Kamilia and it's because of Kara themselves and their family, Kamilia.

We've come so far so keep the faith and stay together and loveable Kamilia. :gemheart:

Dear Kamilia,

Don't worry about these things! If people only want to support one person or feel bitterness towards one person of Kara, than they can't call themselves a Kamilia! True Kamilia support ALL the girls, because supporting ALL the girls means supporting KARA! Also, many of those comments are from people who just say that they are Kamilia, but have never actually done anything to support KARA and are just not fans of Hara. But I will be honest and say that I notice alot of competition/jealousy between some fans regarding their biases; I''m not gonna say who I feel it is in my opinion, but I just hope that all kamilia can support all the girls! We should try to visit everyone's form! and support them all! For Kara to even have the opportunity to shoot another CF was good enough for me!! I'm so tired of people putting Kara down! The more endorsements they get, the more they can prove to the doubters that they are wrong!

honey is such a nice girl that i can actually imagine her at the other end bowing while greeting the studio. lol.

[c] Zephyreanz

ps i was watcing iy2 for the first time yesterday on kbsworld and i missed hara big time! inkigayo mc-ing is just too short, i need hara to return soon (to variety show)! she mentioned recently that she will start to get busy again next year, so i hope i don't have to wait too long.

ps i was watcing iy2 for the first time yesterday on kbsworld and i missed hara big time! inkigayo mc-ing is just too short, i need hara to return soon (to variety show)! she mentioned recently that she will start to get busy again next year, so i hope i don't have to wait too long.

I hope so. I miss Hara in variety programs and she's the kind of idol who's always working in something. Although it's such good this "pause" to her in variety shows because she can concetrate in other stuff, does different things and she can breath a little too XD

I hope next year be even a better year to KARA and their individual activities too (:

@GooBurberrHara I agree with you ^^

Dear Kamilia,

Yeah, I have read those comments too, saying this and that is unfair and whatnots. I'm sure those comments are either from new Kamilias are trolls who are trying to start fanwar among Kamilias. Actually, I would rather those comments coming from trolls and antis rather than fellow Kamilias cause it'll just create a crack among our fandom. Why can't people stop picking on some members? Oh, for the love of God, they're from the SAME GROUP! Besides, it's not like they're the one who do the editing, it's the director!

honey is such a nice girl that i can actually imagine her at the other end bowing while greeting the studio. lol.

[c] Zephyreanz

Do you know what they're talking about in the vid? She sounds like she had just woken up :D

I can't wait to watch Honey again on TV :thumbup: I would rather watch her in Korean rather than Japanese shows cause it has subtitles :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Edited by City_Bear_90