[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara made a new friend...

神田沙也加

@sayakakanda

昨日のMJ见ました(*^^*)

素敌でした!

ハラちゃんにお手纸わたしてましたね~!

I got this from a Chinese site...if you watched the video of the backstage at Kouhaku press conference you saw a Japanese artist talked to Hara and gave something to Hara and this is from that artist's twitter...however, I have no idea what's saying... so kind of hope someone willl translate it.

Edited by Chongie

its good to hear hara got more n more friend..

well i hope sometime, there will be a guy friend of hara mybe from japan twit o mention her..

ekekkee..it can make junhyung jealous~ ohoohh..

@Chongie

can u give the link to watch kohaku backstage please..

^^ Here's the link:

Daum tv팟 - 111204.NHK.MusicJapan.KARA.Kohaku.Backstage - 동영상

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=37763865

OMG, I've been dying to find the link ever since I found gif of it at GooHara.tumblr :gemhappy: :gemhappy: :gemhappy: Thanks for posting the link! Hara is such a friendly girl, she made new friends everywhere :geminluv: :geminluv:

Edited by City_Bear_90

Yep, even during press conference, Mana always stealing glance at Hara :D Hara's Japanese has improved so much! Nice to watch Hara chatting happily with another Jpop act, Kanda Sayaka ;) They looks so close already! I wonder what did Kanda wrote on the letter that she gave to Hara :D

Here's Hara's snapshots at FNS Music Festival:

vlcsnap-2011-12-08-21h16m10s154.png

vlcsnap-2011-12-08-22h36m44s110.png

vlcsnap-2011-12-08-22h36m48s151.png

vlcsnap-2011-12-08-23h57m07s223.png

vlcsnap-2011-12-08-23h58m12s107.png

vlcsnap-2011-12-08-23h58m15s132.png

Here's Hara with Kanda Sayaka:

KARAkohaku.jpg

kandaHara.jpg

Edited by City_Bear_90

I just re-watched few episodes of City Hunter ^ ^

Hara's character is really adorable and funny :aha:

Honestly I wish that they could pair up Lee Minho and Hara again as siblings for a new drama

They played well and their 'siblingsness' doesn't really shown/evolved on CH as Da Hye was not made known of her brother's existence

There wasn't enough siblings love managed to be seen

Anyway, during Kohaku press conference she look absolutely beautiful and so are Gyuri and Nicole

Love Hara and KARA :)

i wish she went on we got married with someone from 2pm like taecyeon or wooyoung, or even junsu! they'll be so cute, OR WITH SHINEE! OR TAEYANG FROM BIG BANG! AWWWWWWWWW

Lol, can you imagine Junhyung's reaction when he find out Hara is married to another man? I bet he's going to be like this :curse:

Edited by City_Bear_90

Lol, can you imagine Junhyung's reaction when he find out Hara is married to another man. I bet he's going to be like this :curse:

lol to be honest, I don't even know if they are really still dating though :sweatdrop: I mean, they haven't announced that they have broken up, but like with Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo, most times celebs don't announce it...you just see them with someone new or without that person all-together. However, either way I would like to see her on WGM, but idk about anyone from 2PM, they haven't really expressed any interest in Kara and most of the time, Taecyeon, when talking about his ideal girl or a girl group he likes, always talks about SNSD. IDK, I just think it would be awkward when most of 2PM are KNOWN to be huge SNSD fanboys for one of them to be married to a KARA member when, in general, they haven't expressed much interest in KARA before.

idk...maybe I am just biased against them sometimes lol. I like 2PM alot, I really do, but after the whole Idol Star King special where everyone practically ignored KARA to worship SNSD, I was really turned off by them by just a bit, I have no problems with bias towards SNSD cause you like who you like, I just thought there was no need to treat KARA like they were second rate. Also, from recent news, Taecyeon and Jessica might be dating anyway, so I think Hara coupling with a guy that one of/her best friend is going out with in real-life is a BIG no-no. I think of all the members of 2PM, Chansung would be the most acceptable, because they both seem like they like to have fun, but again, in general 2PM for me is kinda...awkward.

I think I would like to see ANY member of Kara on WGM, but I do think Hara would do the best, however idk who in the world to couple her with!!!

chansungXhara o wooyoungXhara..both couple a great..i like wooyoungXhara too as they never hide their friendship..like seungriXhara..

but i do hope next year, hara will be busy with variety show, i miss her dork action in IY, mybe in family outing season 3..who know..mybe KARA will appear in hello baby..but i really really hope hara will appear in any variety show n the most important thing as fix cast..hihihi..

chansungXhara o wooyoungXhara..both couple a great..i like wooyoungXhara too as they never hide their friendship..like seungriXhara..

but i do hope next year, hara will be busy with variety show, i miss her dork action in IY, mybe in family outing season 3..who know..mybe KARA will appear in hello baby..but i really really hope hara will appear in any variety show n the most important thing as fix cast..hihihi..

I think red4summer said that Hara mentioned she would be busier in 2012 which is saying alot since I thought she was pretty busy this year, even without a fixed variety show! I think DSP is really putting things in place to "step it up" in 2012, because everyone seems to be in a fixed position of some sort right now.

Personally I think Hara has still been very active with all her photoshoots, solo endorsements and CF recordings though so it's not like she disappeared from the scene at all, also, she had city hunter too! But I'm sure DSP is working out something else for her to do. I'm worried and excited all at the same time. Korea+Japan promotions, individual+ group schedule, practice, CF recordings, potential acting roles + potential concert tour preparation means that Kara is going to be running on near empty this year! Haradoll is strong so I know she can do it, but still I wish her all the luck in the world.

I'm excited to see the Hara of 2012!! I think it's gonna be an excellent year for her! I really hope DSP can continue to push Hara as one of the new CF queens!!! She is an excellent spokesperson I think.

idk...maybe I am just biased against them sometimes lol. I like 2PM alot, I really do, but after the whole Idol Star King special where everyone practically ignored KARA to worship SNSD, I was really turned off by them by just a bit, I have no problems with bias towards SNSD cause you like who you like, I just thought there was no need to treat KARA like they were second rate. Also, from recent news, Taecyeon and Jessica might be dating anyway, so I think Hara coupling with a guy that one of/her best friend is going out with in real-life is a BIG no-no. I think of all the members of 2PM, Chansung would be the most acceptable, because they both seem like they like to have fun, but again, in general 2PM for me is kinda...awkward.

I've never seen that Star King Episode, but yeah, I know they do get ignored a lot, especially during their early years, especially when SNSD was there. I remember when KARA guested on radio show along with 2AM and SNSD, they're practically invicible. 99.99% percent of the time the questions were directed at SNSD! And when they were playing musics, the camera only focused on SNSD! I didn't know KARA as well back then, but even then I was fuming for both KARA and 2AM cause it was soooo unfair.

Another time was during Star Golden Bell Idol Special where KARA, SHINee, 2PM, SNSD and Changmin (2AM) guested. The female MC (Jung Juri) celebrate them by adorning military cap (SNSD's genie), Mask (SHINee's Juliette) and face mask/whatever you call it (the one Junsu wear during their Can't Stop Won't Stop promotion), but nothing for KARA. Poor girls looked crestfallen. And like usual, everyone was talking about SNSD, and seldom KARA. Thank God Nicole was one of the regular of the show, or else KARA will be invicible once again. And let's not talk about the Come To Play Episode with KARA and SNSD. Yoo Jaesuk and all the male MCs practically jumped over in excitement in their seats just cause SNSD was there -_-

Long story short, I kinda dislike 2PM (and 2AM just because they're from JYP, silly me :tongue: ) because of the different way they treated KARA and SNSD. Only when I found out Nicole is friend with Jinwoon and Hara is friend with Wooyoung (maybe Chansung), I can tolerate them a bit. I know SNSD is very popular among boybands and everyone wanted to be associated with them, but admiring them to the point of worshipping is just plain ridiculous! That's why I like KARA with BEAST best cause they're not overdoing it like other boy groups out there.

Edited by City_Bear_90

I've never seen that Star King Episode, but yeah, I know they do get ignored a lot, especially during their early years, especially when SNSD was there. I remember when KARA guested on radio show along with 2AM and SNSD, they're practically invicible. 99.99% percent of the time the questions were directed at SNSD! And when they were playing musics, the camera only focused on SNSD! I didn't know KARA as well back then, but even then I was fuming for both KARA and 2AM cause it was soooo unfair.

Another time was during Star Golden Bell Idol Special where KARA, SHINee, 2PM, SNSD and Changmin (2AM) guested. The female MC (Jung Juri) celebrate them by adorning military cap (SNSD's genie), Mask (SHINee's Juliette) and face mask/whatever you call it (the one Junsu wear during their Can't Stop Won't Stop promotion), but nothing for KARA. Poor girls looked crestfallen. And like usual, everyone was talking about SNSD, and seldom KARA. Thank God Nicole was one of the regular of the show, or else KARA will be invicible once again. And let's not talk about the Come To Play Episode with KARA and SNSD. Yoo Jaesuk and all the male MCs practically jumped over in excitement in their seats just cause SNSD was there -_-

Long story short, I kinda dislike 2PM (and 2AM just because they're from JYP, silly me :tongue: ) because of the different way they treated KARA and SNSD. Only when I found out Nicole is friend with Jinwoon and Hara is friend with Wooyoung (maybe Chansung), I can tolerate them a bit. I know SNSD is very popular among boybands and everyone wanted to be associated with them, but admiring them to the point of worshipping is just plain ridiculous! That's why I like KARA with BEAST best cause they're not overdoing it like other boy groups out there.

AHHH thats's what I'm talking about! Star Golden Bell, not STAR King lol. But yeah, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed, and like you, I can tolerate certain members like Wooyoung/Chansung and Jinwoon because it is apparent that they have are truly friends of Hara and Nicole, but over-all, like you said, the way they treat the two groups is so completely different. Part of the reason why no other girl groups can get to "the top" so to speak is because no one gives other girl groups a chance! For the SGB special, it was bad enough that of course Shinee is going to side with their sister group, but 2pm only made it worse! It was basically the, "Why is SNSD better than KARA?" show more than anything else. Like you said, if it wasn't for Nicole, who knows how much attention they would have NOT gotten.

I know 2PM are good looking guys and really popular but they also seem like HUGE attention seekers and fame riders to me; the way I looked at it from the very beginning when 2PM first came out was that they didn't associate themselves with KARA because KARA couldn't "do much" for them in terms of popularity; KARA wasn't SNSD so KARA could be ignored...associating yourself with SNSD automatically gets you attention, so that is what 2PM did, picking Yoona and Tiffany and the like as "ideals" was sure to get them attention, then mentioning them all the time as the girl group they liked and like you said practically worshiping them got them tons of attention also...much more so than people like to admit it did.

Anyway, since this is the Hara thread and not ranting thread I guess I'll stop here, but I honestly wanted to get that off my chest. I just in general, think it's awkward for Hara to be on WGM with someone from 2PM when 2PM has NEVER expressed any interest in KARA and have always treated them sort of like second class citizens in terms of girl groups. Anyways I hope Hara and Kara have an amazing year! This is the year to prove everyone wrong and I think that they will!

AHHH thats's what I'm talking about! Star Golden Bell, not STAR King lol. But yeah, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed, and like you, I can tolerate certain members like Wooyoung/Chansung and Jinwoon because it is apparent that they have are truly friends of Hara and Nicole, but over-all, like you said, the way they treat the two groups is so completely different. Part of the reason why no other girl groups can get to "the top" so to speak is because no one gives other girl groups a chance! For the SGB special, it was bad enough that of course Shinee is going to side with their sister group, but 2pm only made it worse! It was basically the, "Why is SNSD better than KARA?" show more than anything else. Like you said, if it wasn't for Nicole, who knows how much attention they would have NOT gotten.

I know 2PM are good looking guys and really popular but they also seem like HUGE attention seekers and fame riders to me; the way I looked at it from the very beginning when 2PM first came out was that they didn't associate themselves with KARA because KARA couldn't "do much" for them in terms of popularity; KARA wasn't SNSD so KARA could be ignored...associating yourself with SNSD automatically gets you attention, so that is what 2PM did, picking Yoona and Tiffany and the like as "ideals" was sure to get them attention, then mentioning them all the time as the girl group they liked and like you said practically worshiping them got them tons of attention also...much more so than people like to admit it did.

Anyway, since this is the Hara thread and not ranting thread I guess I'll stop here, but I honestly wanted to get that off my chest. I just in general, think it's awkward for Hara to be on WGM with someone from 2PM when 2PM has NEVER expressed any interest in KARA and have always treated them sort of like second class citizens in terms of girl groups. Anyways I hope Hara and Kara have an amazing year! This is the year to prove everyone wrong and I think that they will!

*read your comments while smiling like crazy*

*e-High-five*

Yeah, I'm quite sensitive when it come to 2PM, but neutral towards SHINee. Maybe cause 2PM and SHINee gave different vibes to me. Anyway, have you seen the Idol King Special in Pattaya? During the couple selection, when I saw Chansung got rejected by Hara, I was like :thumbup: Hehehe...

Whatever unfair treatment KARA got was all in the past now. They are now in the 1st-tier group and are treated like royalty, especially in Japan, and that's more than enough to make me satisfied. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it's good that they're treated unfairly in their early years cause it definitely strengthened the bonds between the girls and make them more resistant and stronger to face the hardships and challenges of entertainment industry, especially in fast-moving kpop scene. In addition, it makes them remain humble even when they are the top kpop group in Japan right now ;)

p.s: I don't mind people ranting in here cause it's always interesting to read other people's opinion regarding certain matters and it also help to keep this thread alive. So go ahead, say whatever you want to say :D

Edited by City_Bear_90

^

nice one and there're some other threads which need to be kept alive too.

some thoughts..

felt a little lost after finishing iy2 ep3 (subbed by kbsworld) a moment ago.

well, honey appeared for a few seconds.

her gummy smile and her laughter, they were so familiar.

seeing her in the oversized farmer wear, i miss her a lot!

what's she doing now? i guess like us, she must have missed her fans too.