[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

she got the mc award from kbs last year and then what followed this year (from sbs)?

once again, what can you say about this girl?

many congrats honey! tell us what's your next step?

18390543.jpg

81282484.jpg

love her smile, just look at her.

a boy out there is really really fortunate..

ps the one shared in streambox is in-sync.

AHHH you guys beat me to it! I was surprsied that the result came out because, I thought the drama awards were later but IM SO HAPPY FOR HARA!!!! after all the criticism she STILL came out on top! HARA was great in City Hunter and she played her role really well. She was the annoying spoiled rich brat with a crush on a guy who obviously has no interest in her but she is still persistent anyways. AHHH I'm spazzing so much HARA is so great.

Congrats Hara! I'm sooo happy for Hara! Let me guess... Hara will win an award from MBC next year! :lol:

111231 KARA - Jumping+STEP MBC Gayo Daejun:

Hara looks absolutely gorgeous in this and the video really looks like a music video

(I love the fact that they are on a cruise ship) :eyelove: :

Also, Hara had a pre-recorded solo stage at MBC Gayo Daejun :eyelove: :

111231 KARA - Mister + Lupin + Jumping @ MBC Gayo Daejun:

Edited by Chongie

Does anyone know what they are saying in this vid? :

I hear someone said he likes Hara. Who is it?

I believe it's a director. That director said he likes Hara last time while he was on this radio, so the host of this radio called Hara for him as a Christmas present to him as he's guesting on the radio again this time.

Edited by Chongie

I believe it's a director. That director said he likes Hara last time while he was on this radio, so the host of this radio called Hara for him as a Christmas present to him as he's guesting on the radio again this time.

is it the same director with the article in the newsbox? haha he must really like Hara. I bet he was proud that she won the SBS new entertainer award.

No matter what people says about HARA, all I know is she is the reason I know KARA. And from what I observed she do work really hard. The first time I accidently know her is in IY and and I start to like her character, and until now I really looking foward to see her developing more than just a singer. So it's okay if people think she can't sing cause she are lot better than that, she is entertainer.

Hara KARA

I know you have always been teased being a mermaid princess, a gold fish, a carp or simply just fish...

I just want to let you know that no matter what other people says, you will always be our lovely princess...

You are beautiful...

Edited by KARAngels

KARA’s Goo Hara picks Takuya Kimura as her favorite Japanese actor

47263893.jpg

KARA member Goo Hara giggled like a schoolgirl when talking about Japanese SMAP member and actor, Takuya Kimura.

Goo Hara along with some of her fellow KARA members guest featured on KBS 2FM‘s radio program ‘Hong Jin Kyung’s 2:00‘ on January 3rd, and the girls shared a story about the time they met Takuya Kimura.

When talking about Japanese actors, Goo Hara remarked that she liked Takuya Kimura after watching one of his dramas. “I recently met him at the Kohaku Uta Gassen,” she said.

“We introduced ourselves to him as KARA and said hello to him first. He responded by telling us he was happy to meet us and was extremely friendly,” they explained with an excited laugh.

While Goo Hara picked Takuya Kimura as her favorite Japanese actor / actress, Nicole chose Mizusima Hiro, Han Seungyeon chose Toda Erika as well as Abe Hiroshi, while Kang Ji Young chose Yuki Amami.

Source: MyDaily

Allkpop

i used to watch j-dramas and my all-time favourites (males) are the same as gyulhara. what a coincident! get what i mean? :thumbup1:

^ Awww....what a sweet pic. Nice to know Hara is still close with Narsha,along with other G7 members, thus far I'd seen her with Hyomin (probably the one she's closest with among G7), Sunhwa, Kim Taewoo, Shinyoung, Yuri, Sunny and Village Chief. Now I'm waiting to see Hara with Hyunah, Victoria, Juyeon and Sori :lol:

Edited by City_Bear_90

firstly i see the pic at haradaily, i just cant stop looking at the pic..

that was so sweet, older sister taking care her lil sis..

its such a beautiful sight, wonder where they took the pic???

Hehehe.

Although Hara has a cool attitude but she is always goofing around behind TV camera (though I would love to see it a little bit of it on TV besides IY).

It's good to see that she is keeping in touch with her friends :friendly: . I guess Hara misses her friends too as she's quite busy lately ^^.