[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

seems like hara is the first kara member to advertise for a soju brand.. awesome,right

:thumbup1:

she has been embracing her deep voice lately. the last girls power performance and the new album, she's more comfortable singing within her vocal range. whenever i listen to a kara song her lines always make me smile, cause i love her deep voice that much ^^

@ladydu..your thought is exactly same as me..me too really love her lovely deep voice. :eyelove:

She's really improved a lot since her debut. I believe that one day she will surprise us with her amazing effort proving that she also has the voice of great singer!! :thumbup1:

Goo Hara, HyunA and Hyorin to Replace Lee Hyori as Soju Models

After the sad news that Lee Hyori will be stepping down as the face of soju brand “Chum-Churum,” three female idol top stars have been chosen as the new models: Kara‘s Goo Hara, 4minute‘s HyunA and SISTAR‘s Hyorin.

Lee Hyori has been the beloved model of “Chum-Churum” for five years. However, she decided not to renew her contract, which led the brand to pick three new faces. It is reported that Goo Hara, HyunA and Hyorin have finished filming for their first CF.

The three idol stars were picked as the “post-Lee Hyori’s” to represent the leading soju brand, which is becoming a hot topic already. Goo Hara is also Lee Hyori’s direct junior from DSP Media and the two already have a close senior/junior friendship. Many say that HyunA has received the baton from Lee Hyori as the hottest sex icon in the K-Pop industry. SISTAR’s Hyorin also emerged this year as one of the sexiest and talented singers.

Sources say, “Lee Hyori’s juniors have received the symbolic spot that Hyori has been protecting for so long. It feels like the transition between generations is very natural. Since the brand is so symbolic in the first place, when the new models finally show their faces, we think it will have an immense effect.”

On November 12, Hyori tweeted, “I had a beautiful farewell today. Since I experienced a farewell, I will comfort my heart with some soju. Which soju should I drink? Hmm,” which let everyone know that she did indeed end her contract. She continued, “For several years, there were times when I liked that my face was on a soju bottle and there were times when I didn’t. I hope my smiling face was comforting to all those who were having a hard time. Thank you so much.”

Credit: soompi

Edited by red4summer

Lacoste Live Party in Harajuku (Special Guest : KARA Hara) YAYAY !! more Hara :thumbup:

A7vIC2aCUAExjwW.jpg

[c] twitter

kyyaaaaa DSP LOVE!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

fc105ab3b2f744059a01bd8.png

[Hara-LeeHyori.t] Hyori unni~~~ like the first time .. after unni it'll be Hyuna, Hyorin-ssi and me taking after youuu.. Such a huge pressure ㅠ_ㅠ

But still we will work hard to uphold your reputation...

Please support us Hyol unni.

[c] @benbenkr

here's the full conversation.

Lee Hyori gives advice to KARA’s Hara

Lee Hyori gave some advice to KARA‘s Hara over Twitter.

The conversation first started with Hara when she tweeted to Lee Hyori, “Hyori unni~~~ Like the First Time.. I’m going to be with HyunA and Hyorin following your footsteps.. I’m really pressured ㅠㅠ But I’m going to work hard and follow your name

Edited by red4summer