[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

allkpop: Hara admits she started drinking and clubbing because she wanted to be rebellious.

Hara explained why she hasn't been on variety shows lately.

On the March 1 airing of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3', Hara revealed, "I was preparing for promotions in Japan but that fell apart. So then I felt rebellious. I worked for 10 years without drinking or going to clubs, so I wanted to try drinking and clubbing."

However, her rebellious acts didn't give her happiness. Hara said, "I felt empty. I wasn't able to find myself and realized that I'm the happiest when I'm working."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/hara-admits-she-started-drinking-and-clubbing-because-she-wanted-to-be-rebellious

Hara.jpg

allkpop: Hara talks about spending an entire week with Sulli, Gain, and G-Dragon in Paris.

Hara talked about her close celebrity friends.

On the March 1 airing of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3', Hara shared she's not a good drinker but enjoys get-togethers, and the members of the gathering are usually G-Dragon, Sulli, and Gain.

She talked about the time they all hung out together in Paris, saying, "Somehow we got to meet in Paris. I was on a trip with Sulli and Gain, but at the time, Jiyong oppa was having his brand launching event. So we ended up hanging out together for a whole week."

Hara added that they had so much fun and decided to go to an amusement park. Photos of the stars together did roam the web at the time and went viral. She explained, "We went to the amusement park wearing masks but the masks were so fancy that we ended up catching even more attention."

Following their time in Paris, Hara says she hung out with G-Dragon, Gain, and Sulli often for several months. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/hara-talks-about-spending-an-entire-week-with-sulli-gain-and-g-dragon-in-paris

Hara.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BC Let's Eat Dinner Together Notice - Hara 

http://aloharakoo.blogspot.lt/2018/03/video-jtbc-lets-eat-dinner-together_13.html

DYKIKWcVQAA1FMp.jpg

allkpop: Hara to reveal her real estate secrets on 'Give Me a Meal'.

Hara will be revealing her real estate secrets on 'Give Me a Meal'.

Hara is featuring as a guest on the upcoming March 14th broadcast of the JTBC variety show alongside singer Shin Sung Woo. With hosts Lee Kyung Kyu and Kang Ho Dong, they walked the Bugahyeon-dong of Seoul and admired the beautiful architecture.

Kang Ho Dong described Hara as the 'Seo Jang Hoon of idols', saying she recently made a successful investment. Lee Kyung Kyu quickly responded, "It seems you invest in things well? Do you have any thoughts about investing in a movie?"

Hara then revealed her real estate secrets and asked questions about the square foot of buildings as well as their market prices. 

Hara's episode of 'Give Me a Meal' is airing on March 14 at 11PM KST!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/hara-to-reveal-her-real-estate-secrets-on-give-me-a-meal

Hara_1520942795_20180313_hara2.jpg

• Like 1

allkpop: Hara volunteers with animal rights organization KARA to help stray dogs.

On March 24, the Korea Animal Rights Advocates (KARA) and Hara visited an animal shelter in Goyang. The crew helped out with cleaning the shelter which was covered in fine dust. 

Hara, who also has two pet cats and a dog of her own, introduced herself and actively helped out with the volunteer work with KARA.

The star cleaned the shelter, moved the dog food boxes inside, and more with the crew. 

After service, members of KARA enjoyed a meal outdoors and the animal shelter greatly thanked KARA, Hara, and others who've volunteered for their kind service.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/hara-volunteers-with-animal-rights-organization-kara-to-help-stray-dogs 

Hara.jpg

Hara_1522268334_h6.jpeg

allkpop: Hara and her friends try fire noodles with foreign guests on 'Seoulmate'.

On the March 24 broadcast of Olive's 'Seoulmate', Hara invited her friends to hang out with her and her foreign guests.

They decided to deliver some meals but also cook a pot of the famous fire noodles, spicy even for many Koreans. The foreign guests were nervous prior to tasting it and it clearly showed. While Hara and the guests struggled through the food, one of Hara's friends was not fazed at all and easily enjoyed the dish.

Have you ever tried the 'Fire Noodle Challenge'? If so, how did you do?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/hara-and-her-friends-try-fire-noodles-with-foreign-guests-on-seoulmate

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Last year Hara worked in the web drama "Sound of Footstep", the most part of a plot happens in book cafe there. To find this cafe it has appeared simply since at the beginning of the first series the arrangement is shown on the map of Hara phone :-)

The cafe is located near the Ewha Womans Univ metro station. It is close from the region of Hongdae, on foot it is possible to reach less than for half an hour. To visit cafe inside it hasn't turned out: though in the web drama this silent book cafe, in reality there was very loud party and many students, live music played. We don't love it therefore we didn't begin to come inside :-)

0_bd11c_5817410c_XL.jpg

The cafe is located on the second floor, it is called "Pao".

0_bd11d_e5369991_XL.jpg

0_bd11b_1c7bbcd4_XL.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

allkpop: Hara and Ji Soo in talks to play leads in webtoon based drama 'Who Cares'

Hara and Ji Soo are in talks to star as the leads in the upcoming webtoon-based drama 'Who Cares'.

On June 29, reports revealed the former KARA member and actor were likely playing the lead roles of Eun Ha Yool and Kim Won Joon, respectively, and both their agencies confirmed they had indeed received offers.

'Who Cares' tells the story of high school student Kim Won Joon, who gets the offer to become a celebrity and magazine cover model. His path then crosses with Eun Ha Yool at a modeling competition.

Hara-ji-soo.jpg
  • Like 3

allkpop: Hara reportedly releasing her solo debut album in Japan this month

According to industry insiders, former KARA member Hara has finally confirmed her solo debut album in Japan!  

Last year, it was revealed that Hara was in the preparation stages for her Japanese debut album, but the album was cancelled abruptly, causing disappointment for both her fans and the singer herself. The project has now picked back up, and Hara is reportedly planning for release very soon - some time this month!

This will mark Hara's first solo music release in approximately 3 years, since her 1st Korean mini album 'ALOHARA (Can You Feel It?)' from 2015. Can't wait!

https://www.allkpop....apan-this-month

Hara.jpg

• Like 1