[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Goo Hara has shared a welcome update with fans.

On June 17, Goo Hara made a series of posts on her personal Instagram account, and the posts have a positive vibe as she shares how she’s doing.

The first post has two photos of Goo Hara with the caption, “Hara is doing well.”

The next photo has Goo Hara smiling at the camera as the caption reads, “I’m sorry and I’m thankful. I’ll work harder to overcome and show you good things.”

Finally, Goo Hara posted a photo of flowers with the caption, “Let’s walk down a flower path. Positivity.”

D9Ogy3AU4AAjd8Q.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Allkpop: Hara reveals upbeat short MV for 'Midnight Queen'. 

Hara is back and ready to kill it with a short MV for her upcoming release "Midnight Queen".

The former Kara member has gone through a hectic year, but it seems like she's ready to put the past behind her as she puts on her dancing shoes and becomes a true queen! Her doll-like features truly shine as she shows off her dance moves and charm.

The full version of the song is set to release on November 13th. Check out the MV above!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/09/hara-reveals-upbeat-short-mv-for-midnight-queen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...