[2009.06.27] Kara's Comeback Secret Revealed "We have our eye on our competition"

trenchant

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this article is leaving me in suspence even more.

i wonder about the song & choreography.

let's hope it's catchy.

regardless, i would still support the girls.

no matter what. :]

thanks trenchant for the translation.!

Yay!!! KARA is Hwaiting...

Maybe they will mix their cutesy image with their debut image which tough and strong? i wonder how will it looks like?

Go KARA...... :D

I Am drooling with your comeback, don't let the others get in the way with your victory..

i want to see SNSD and KARA do a special stage..

Like exchange a group special stage, or something like that? wherein a member of a KARA will a replace a member of SNSD and a member of SNSD will do the same with KARA..

I just wanna see the "what if Seung Yeon is not a KARA member and she auditioned for SNSD or what if Tae Yeon is a KARA member" :D

just wanna see how fun it is.

BUT!!! GOOOO FIGHTING KARA

^ maybe trenchant made a typo? I think it's supposed to say "assiduously," which means to work diligently XD

Ugh, more articles about their preparation for comeback but not actually revealing anything specific! The suspense is killling me x_x, but I guess that's what DSP planned lol, to build up for their comeback. Can'twaitcan'twait! =D

Gosh I really love how honest KARA is in interviews. So brave/straightforward of SY to say something like that.

I know riiight?! Kara, especially the unnis, seem to hold the most honest interviews I've seen. And I've noticed anything they spurt out always seems so mature and all that =D

yay! they're showing something new ^^

I have to admit my kara fandom has gone down a bit..

They aren't afraid of competition (:

I'm so excited ^^

Seriously i love all these girl groups that are debuting & promoting, they all have very unique styles (:

i can't love one :D

Kara hwaiting (y)

This is very exciting! I was wondering if they were to take the same path as before, because leaving it would be pretty dangerous I think. Even though they have won a lot of popularity now, who knows what a switch in style can lead to! But it is the most interesting.

i don't think KARA will switch to an image so different than their past.. but as they have said.. their new image will show growth and maturity..keeping in mind that's what most fans want and what some of the girls have voiced out as well..

i really looking forward to see unique and one of a kind charm of kara's come back!!!

kara is so unique in their cute, lovely, lively, adorable style. and with more maturing image, i think the new come back would be a blast!!!

love seungyeon and gyuri!

i really can't wait for their new album!

kara seriously got me into them after they released pretty girl

i got soo addicted to tat song!

honey was a nice song it was addicting too their dance lol in every variety show :D

the competition eh

seriously each group does hav their own concept and charm

so u can't reali compare

kara hwaiting!

I'm very excited now, since it totally eliminates cutesy, I can't wait to see what image they will have!! I agree with most people, we can guess and guess but Kara will probably come out with a concept we could never have expected!! I think they're very wise to just stop and observe the other groups, and then work extra hard to be better and unique. New Kara's growth is definitely similar to SS501, from A Song Calling You to Find, I'm amazed. DSP have so much instored for these girls. :whistling:

ooh their comeback is really soon!!

we only need to wait about a month until their comeback :P (enough time for me to save money for their album/mini album :)

ahh we finally gonna see KARA's mature image!

I guess since Jing is in high school now, it's appropriate for them to go for the sexy mature look :D

thank you for the translation^^