• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Muscle Woman: Nicole

559 posts in this topic

haha, i always noticed her legs muscles. but her biceps....recently.

i guess, she's been working out? maybe she's been doing yoga with Sunghee. :D

i mean i know it's not the main source, but I remember watching a short special on Red Kitchen (Nicole's madre's restaurant) and hearing the staff explain that when Nicole has time to spare, she comes by and helps her mom and the staff, not exactly sure what she helps out with, but i'm sure it's things that contribute to those toned biceps and calves :D

whooo~ she must be working out (: Hahah I didn't notice her biceps until those pictures came up, but i've always noticed her legs. Dang, our shikshin Nicole is hecka strong, too (: Live well and eat well. <3

Whooaaa... o_o I have never noticed that before. Nicole must be working out, I've never thought about that until I saw those pictures. Muscle woman Nicole~

agreed, i've also only noticed her legs until recently !

i think all the girls are pretty strong except for sy ... they can all beat her XD

never thought she would have those kind of biceps!

better not train it much or not she would look unglam

it surprised me that she has muscles but i got used to it. maybe she works out and goes to the gym regularly for physical fitness.

i already knew about her arm muscles..

but never noticed her legs muscle! wow..

Nicole sure works out a lot :D even tho she looks very cute at every pic <3

i had seen her carrying a guy on the back before, it really surprise me !!

i had seen her carrying a guy on the back before, it really surprise me !!

O.O really???? do you have the pic or vid or something like that??

i wanna see it !! soo curious x3

Edited by Haru*Haru

O.O really???? do you have the pic or vid or something like that??

i wanna see it !! soo curious x3

that was on the 3rd episode of Idol Show when she carried Chunhee

Lol I never really expected female idols to have like muscles lol. I wonder if Cole actually works out to get them muscles or maybe they came from dance training. Lol no one will want to mess with Cole now haha.

It's kinda unattractive to see muscles on females in my opinion. It looks hot on guys but I always imagine girls to be dainty and slim. O_O

wow... i never knew about this. no wonder she could easily carry chunhee on idol army show. haha~

i can understand her having calf muscles because she dances alot im a little surprised about her biceps.

at least we know she's keeping in shape

Whoa? Nicole is a muscular women! *HAHA!*

Oh well, this is probably the result of training everyday. It's not that she look bad on it, I think she's pretty that way.

Oh how we love our Nicole! :(

Woah ... I never knew she was so toned ! It's great that she can work out while keeping up with her schedule, though. (:

I knew Cole has toned legs from the Secret World days (she often wore short-shorts during performances, no? XD), but whoa, not this muscular 8D

She must've been working out~

It's good to get some muscles - Cole the Superwoman, LOL.

But please don't get too muscular because it doesn't look too well for a girl to get too muscular, if you get my meaning :D

haha i really don't think she is trying to look buff lol. i think she likes her S line body the way it is :D maybe she was strength training.. and i know dancers have muscular legs...

^ haha yeah, maybe she's working out to stay fit and in shape? It's so much better than dieting <-- DD: