• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Muscle Woman: Nicole

559 posts in this topic

haha, i always noticed her legs muscles. but her biceps....recently.

Have she been workout? wtf muscle woman not my type at all. It's kinda unattractive to see muscles on females in my opinion. It looks hot on guys but I always imagine girls to be dainty and slim. O_O

lol she does have some muscles. i gotta say she looks even more beautiful with those, haha

oh my gosh haha i always thought she was really skinny. but i guess her muscles are cool (:

wow that girl can really exercise! hahaha at first i thought she's lean and frail and all but i was wrong! :))

haha, its so obvious that she had all those amazing muscle~ i envy her..

my legs and hands is too weak.. havent work out for long times~ eheh..~

She must be really strong lol compared to other female idols. I never noticed those calves until now.. lol Still love her!

I believe this is evidence that she works out opposed to starving herself to stay in shape - I find this a lot more admirable :)

I'm not really into girls when they get super muscly, but Nicole has just the right amount. She is sporty and fit, perfect for a dancer like she is, not like a bodybuilder. I like staying fit and want to keep an active lifestyle to stay fit for my whole life, so I really like girls like her who are the same way.

for me she will always be the strongest girl of kpop haha

It really seems she train alot

i like how she is always so disciplined and determined especially when it comes to working out, making it a habit to exercise whenever she has the time to spare.

Wahh!~ Nicole is muscular! Amazing.. Keke, but the 2nd picture amazes me like *-* "Thats Nicole!?!" Haha, At first I thought it was edited but its really her! <3 Thanks for sharing

Okaaay so I've noticed she had leg muscles... but WHOAAA that's incredible. Wow @ her biceps too... I think I like Nicole even more now that she probably can beat me up. Awesome :D

kkekekekeke how did u notes that!!!!!!!! that is a good thing to see nicole will be able to defend herself if any thing happens kekekeke

wow, nice looking biceps. i wonder if the others are just as ripped. really surprising from how skinny she usually looks

muscle kori ^^

havnt seen the pic from toto yet lol

cr chrstine for the pic and uploader lol

315995_10150535530132586_321887472585_11614975_1384283573_n.jpg

muscle girl nikorii ... wow...it mean she is a strong girl XD ahahah~

go nikorii... :thumbup:

She's looking soo fit! I hope she doesn't overdo it, though haha

Still, it's nice to know that she's healthy :thumbup1:

its okay for me.. at least she not supper skinny like other girl groups like supper skinny..i love the fact that she looks strong and capable.. so dont mess with my nicole..!:P