• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Muscle Woman: Nicole

559 posts in this topic

Woah! Ok......what the heck......those pictures are photo shopped right?! They have to be, and if not all of them then at least the calf muscle picture. Those are some crazy carved arms and legs she has! I've always heard people say how strong she is and that she works out a lot but I didn't realize that much. Where has she been hiding those muscle all this time?

Oh wow o__o I bet she trains regularly!

I've noticed her thigh muscle, but never noticed her arms!

nicole... :D omg she really has muscles.... she is like bodyguard for kara.. hehe :D

like her very much

woah, i always thought that she has a really nice body.

but wow, never imagined her with the arm muscles and her calf.

this is impressing. :D

hahaha thats impressive! takes a lot of work to get muscles and definition like that. good for her

She is indeed muscle girl, means health and powerful^^

And I think I like the strong girl more than slim type, no intentions anyway hehehehe

i don't know if i have seen this before, but wow o.O that's impressive results from working out

Wow she's so toned haha! Don't wana mess with her :) Nicole is very pretty tho, Nicole fighting!!!!

Muscle Cole! xD ♥

Damn, those muscles.

All of Cori's hard work. <3

One day... Hopefully one day... I'll stop being lazy and exercise more... :P

Cole! <3

abssss xD I wanna see some awesome abs. She gym alot I think

those who hasn't seen should find the scene on the internet I was pretty stunned when I saw it too

3 years later but still...wow. i knew nicole was in great shape but her calf muscle is crazy. it looks almost like it was photoshopped.

quite surprising to see her arm like that, because leg muscles are understandable from dancing practices

for one instant i thought the photo on her bicep is being photoshoped >< its quite suprising how big her bicep is.

I think I heard from somewhere that she does pilates. It's a lot of dynamic stretching and using resistance band work that keeps you lean and toned.

Wow so fit. But that's as far as it gets I hope. I don't want her to become an Olympic weight-lifter, please!

Wow.... her six pax are as sexy as she looks as a whole :blushing: nobody can mess with Nicole or the other girls now :lol:

Crap, I'm a guy, and I should probably start working out. She's starting to catch up with me! :o

But I still have time to grow more so xD

Dang! O_O Her thigh muscles pop out. Doing all that dancing though, so it is natural she developed like that. Amazon woman :D

Wow ive never noticed that before, especially her biceps. I knew that her legs were really toned but never noticed all her muscles. She must exercise a lot :)