[2009.07.01] Kara pet names 'Role Model' and 'Goddess' "We are fond of them"

trenchant

Kara pet names 'Role Model' and 'Goddess' "We are fond of them"

2009070110325841592_1.jpg

The members Kara have revealed their honest opinions on their fan given pet names (nicknames, titles).

Fans were able to directly communicate with Kara through UFO Radio. Through this medium, Kara responded to the fans by revealing their feelings about their nicknames.

Han Seungyeon's explained that her nickname 'role model,' "has a friendly connotation, like a friend or older sister (to my fans), I want to avoid the feeling of having a wall between myself and my fans and to always be bright and honest with them."

Park Gyuri is very fond of her fan given pet name 'goddess.' "Honestly, every time I hear it, it makes me happy and allows me to see how much charm and beauty the fans see in me and I am always thankful to them."

As for Goo Hara, she was teased by her fans by receiving the title; 'the member who nags her fellow members not to waste food and clean up after themselves.' Hara's growing concern about the environment is not appreciated as much or taken seriously by her fellow members which explains her nagging to them to always clean up and not waste food. This aroused much laughter.

In addition, Nicole's obsession in spelling correctly and Jiyoung's overflowing charm are also things fans have pointed out.

Also, Kara's Comeback is scheduled to be in late July.

-----

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxn...070110325841592

Link by: mae

Translated by trenchant @ Karaholic.com

CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE.

' Hara's growing concern about the environment is not appreciated as much or taken seriously by her fellow members which explains her nagging to them to always clean up and not waste food.

haha! this is so adorable and funny. :D the members only makes fun of her nagging instead of taking it seriously. and of course we know that Gyuri loves her 'Goddess' nickname. she's been using so often. whoever came up with it should be proud of themselves. lol

aww, Seungyeon's one is really nice and friends. :D

thank you paul! :)

hhaha nicoles spelling obsession xD, well i think it's just cause she wants to be perfectly clear and make sure she's not pulling another "Kamalia" incident!

i love their nicknames, so positive :D, well maybe not Hara's haha... in a sgb episode didn't they point that one out? how she's like a nagging mother telling her children to be more responsible and not wasteful D:

Guest maraaa

haha! nicole's obsession in spelling correctly...!? that's just so LOL. haha! i remember, ther'e a selca (i think) where she was checking for the spelling in her cellphone haha :D) Hara is so like O.o she doesn't look like she cares about food but she DOES. sooo shikshin! haha :D and WTH. Gyuri = GODDESS haha!

Nicole sure is working hard on her spelling ^^

That's nice to know ^^

She would be pro in no time then...XD

Hara and her growing concerns with the environment...lol

Thank you very much for the translations Paul oppa ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

LOL this is funny and sweet. Love Seung yeon's answer to her pet name. Gyuri is sure a Goddess!

Some think of her goddess attitude annoying and stuck - up but I see it just as confidence. Finally,

Hara. She's so funny and hardworking. I'd expect Seung yeon or Gyuri to nagg their fellow members

To clean up not her xD Too bad Nicole and Ji Young doesn't have a specific pet name. But both of

Their charms are unique! Thanks for sharing!

hhaha nicoles spelling obsession xD, well i think it's just cause she wants to be perfectly clear and make sure she's not pulling another "Kamalia" incident!

i thought the exact thing lol..

i'd call Hara the environmentalist lol. Gyuri always cracks me up lol. i imagine the smirk on her face when she said that :)

thanks paul.

thanks trenchant for the translation

:)

Nicole is simply cute.

i like how she is so into her spelling.

everytime there are pictures or fancams of

her writing it's funny how she is always serious.

Gyuri is the GODDESS no doubt about that.

Ham is the ROLE MODEL.

aww so fans see her like a friend and an older sister.

HARA is simply LOVE. haha. it`s funny that she nags.

Many think she doesn`t eat a lot. but whoa this girl can eat!

JiYoung is overflowing with charms. I think she has way to many charms.

which i def. LOVE<33333333

omg late july?

and lols, nicole's obsession to spell correctly, me too. even if it is one small grammar error at the beginning of my sentence, or in the middle, and i am already at the end, i deleted the entire sentence just to fix it. but that is for typing. for writing i only go and erase my error.

i can't wait until their comeback.

As for Goo Hara, she was teased by her fans by receiving the title; 'the member who nags her fellow members not to waste food and clean up after themselves.' Hara's growing concern about the environment is not appreciated as much or taken seriously by her fellow members which explains her nagging to them to always clean up and not waste food. This aroused much laughter.

AWW this is seriously so cute. hahaha. Caring for the env, go hara! (: And lolol nice to see that Gyul loves her nickname. But she seriously uses it everywhere~ (: