[Gyutiful] Gyuri is a mommy's girl?

chupachups

Our leader is definitely mommy's little girl. lol.

Gyuri's Mom:

박소현/ Park So Hyeon

Untitled.jpg

some pictures of them from Star Junior Show.

200907021156421002_2.jpg

200907021156421002_1.jpg

20090702_12465147924.jpg

A clip of her calling her mom when she and Seungyeon filled in as DJs while Hyungjoon was in LA.

Gyuri mom was once a dubber and Gyul mentioned on Sunnyside that her mom taught her a lot of things too. I think it's nice to see this baby-ish side of Gyuri. :blushing:

Star Junior Show

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a good thing if she had a good relationship with her mother~

the way she talks to her mother is super sweet!

i think she will be a good mother too :3

i felt very bad to myself about how i talk to my mom last time after watching the video :D

AWWWWWWWWWWW omg our mirror princess gyul is so down-to-earth and caring <3 It's always great to see stars caring about their parents/taking the time to call and stuff. :3 Gyul gets so adorable when she's talking to her mom. Like she doesn't have to act all leadery and stuff.

"Mom, I miss you"

AWW I hope Gyul gets to see her mom a lot when she's on break. :3

leader definitely takes after her mom's look... she's like a younger version of her mom~

Now that I watch the clip again, I realize that the way her mom says 'oh oh oh' sounds so lovely, cute and caring... moreover, leader talks like a child when she's talking to her mom... so adorable... not like the leader we always know~

Aww, this is so sweet n_n Gyuri takes after her mum. Look at their smiles! Exactly the same. They seem to have a really loving and sweet relationship too yay! And Gyul's mum seems rather hip puahahaha.

Thanks for sharing anne :lol:

aww.. yes.. when her mom was reading the letter she wrote to Gyuri at the end of Star Junior Show.. they both started crying ^_^

i was a bit shocked that leader was a mommy's girl -_- ... but it's good to see these sides of her.. cause she loves mom and is proud of it :P .. i wonder if she's a daddy's girl too? lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I teared up while watching her mom read her letter ... soo sweet! Gyuri really looks like her mom ... she gets her "foreign" looks from her too ... when I saw her mom my first thoughts were that she looks kinda Japanese ... so beautiful :D ... I love her mom's cute voice