[Hamtastic] Baby Seung Yeon acting^^

Hyewoo

Many people might hv already know this..but it's a shame if some people doesn't know yet,hehe..^^It's Seung Yeon acting in a drama called 'star in my heart'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZBNvEii9I8 (details there) credits fully to ikamilia~

I'm just sharing a little,I will be embarrassed to death if this has been posted before :blushing:~

But this is fun :D ,So,which one is Seung Yeon??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just sharing a little,I will be embarrassed to death if this has been posted before :)~

But this is fun :) ,So,which one is Seung Yeon??

She's the kid in the white jacket. Yeah, she was cute. :) Didn't really change much, it'll like she was simply stretched out and her baby fat evened out. xD

Haha our Ham is an adult now....... She look so lost and innocent here.... Still the same baby-face as now.. -_-

And i remember she ever said that she feel embarass when one of her fans found out bout her childhood pic... LOL... Why need to felt that way Hammie????

hehe no worries, this hasn't been posted before.

AWWW She looks so adorable!

haha I want to pinch her cheeks. Her hair's all short and she looks so liittle :3

But yeah. haha she still kind of has her baby face (:

Owwww so she is the white dress girl.... no wonder im kinda familiar with that face when first time sawing that video...

Just seeing the way she pout her lips make her look like an innocent lil girl....

Now im waiting for her to be act in a movie or drama as a young woman.... :devil:

looking cute xD

she's just undescribable-ly (<whan kinda word is that o.o) C--UTE~

she should take role in dramas or even movies !! WOOT :devil:

shouldnt she did the waving part teehee xP

woop~ so cute little HAM~

thank you for sharing ^^

Aww it's a MINI HAM! -squishes-

:whistling:

I wanna see her acting more now~

ME TOO. Cast Ham in a drama, anyone? -anticipates- Gyul was in the acting business too. It'll be great if they got another opportunity in that field again~

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...