Who is the charming princess in Kara??

Who is the charming princess in Kara??  

598 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the charming princess in Kara??

• Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i choose Hara....eventhough Jiyoung is my bias....cuz Hara look so sweet like honey :eyelove: ...she have a good personality too...many guys will fall for her charm...second i choose baby Jing....she growing prettier and she also choosen top 20 best body....she's cute, innocent , pretty and kind....i'm sure if she 20 she will get shine... -_-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for me it is without a doubt....Nicole! she is someone who can catch your attention easily becaouse of her eye-smile and her honest smile!

even if Jing is my fav. Nicole was the first one to get my attention!

GO GO CHARMING PRINCESS: NICOLE Lol KARA FIGHTING!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I voted for Nicole, and if any of you have seem that gal in action doing her thing on the Star Golden Bell show "Level With Me' thing, you would know what I mean! She's SO charming and engaging, to the point of being spastic, if you know what I mean! LOL!

So the "charming" point goes to Nicole, but if I could vote twice, I would have to give Jiyoung something for being the REAl "princess" of the group, such like a feminine little girl , check her out playing with the toy bunnies in Girls Power and you know what I mean! SOOOOO ADORABLEEEEEEEE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all the five girls are princesses but the most charming would be SeungYeon ,followed by Hara.......Gyuri is such a goddes & jing is a cute princess .

Edited by winx08

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...