• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Who is the charming princess in Kara??

Who is the charming princess in Kara??   598 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the charming princess in Kara??

• Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

405 posts in this topic

lol all of them are charming in their on way but i have got to say nicole unnie...

Definitely Hara, there could be no other choice for me :D After all she's so cute and adorable, it's really hard to resist her charm :D

Well they are all charming, but the charming princess has to be Goo Hara. It's just the vibe she gives off.

Well Gyuri acts like she's a member of the royal family and she hypnotized me with her charm, she she's my pick.

gyuri the goddess.

she has all the charm.

she's almost flawless.

nicole and gyuri! they both have the "princess aura", esp gyuri (;

as much as i love hara, i think she's more of the dorky and really funny type hahah

i agree that Gyuri has the aura of a Queen.. not a Princess XD

as a Princess.. i think Hara or Jiyoung is suitable for it! haha

I thins Gyuri is charming the most in Kara and she also is like princess of her look.

She's so beautiful just like princess.

i want to choose nicole but i think gyuri would be a better fit to the princess image.

Its Hara for me. Her Yurichi jokes are just plain epic. She's not your typical princess xD

Nicole & Hara! they have the looks of a princess :thumbup1:

Hara the mermaid princess

Nicole the energetic princess

SEUNGYEON ALWAYS AND WILL EVER BE...... :eyelove:

I voted for Seungyeon and Nicole. Coz I think Gyuri is not the charming princess, she's the charming Goddess. I think Hara is more suitable to be prince charming, due to her style. While Jingyoung is definately the spoiled and cute princess.

They're all charming! :whistling:

In the Karoyalty family, Gyuri would be the Queen and the other four can be the charming princess sisters! :tongue::thumbup:

although I am a big SeungYeon fan, I think Hara has that princess "aura" and look. If they to all dress up as princess Hara would probably pull it off as the most charming. Likewise, Gyuri will probably be the best fit for 'queen'

Jiyoung and Hara are my charming princesses! Jiyoung for her overflowing cuteness and Hara for her overflowing beauty! :eyelove:

All the Kara members are princesses to me ^_^

Nicole: The 4D princess

Seungyeon: The Eye-Smile princess

Hara: The Honey princess

Jiyoung: The Adorable-Maknae princess

However, the only one that's not a princess is Gyuri. Because she's a GODDESS :wub:

i think gyu ri will suite for the princess cause she is so kind and she's like a princess of course :P

Voted Hara because I'm a Hara bias! :o

But she really does charm me though, she's the best for me in my opinion!

i think hara is the most charming because she looks like a princess so i would think that people are drawn to her because of that.