• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Who is the charming princess in Kara??

Who is the charming princess in Kara??   598 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the charming princess in Kara??

• Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

405 posts in this topic

i choose Hara....eventhough Jiyoung is my bias....cuz Hara look so sweet like honey :eyelove: ...she have a good personality too...many guys will fall for her charm...second i choose baby Jing....she growing prettier and she also choosen top 20 best body....she's cute, innocent , pretty and kind....i'm sure if she 20 she will get shine... -_-

I was gonna say gyuri but she is the goddess lol all of them are princesses!

I dont' know about everyone else..

but to me, Goo Hara is the charming princess ^^

Its hard to choose really, all 5 Kara girls are equally beautiful, cute and loveable ~

ALL of them :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

but i vote for maknae

i just love her flawless skin :thumbup1:

I chose Nicole. she has this particular charm that i can't describe and can just love

Always so hard to make a decision, but I'll say Nicole for her really cute and natural looking smile.

for me it is without a doubt....Nicole! she is someone who can catch your attention easily becaouse of her eye-smile and her honest smile!

even if Jing is my fav. Nicole was the first one to get my attention!

GO GO CHARMING PRINCESS: NICOLE Lol KARA FIGHTING!

I believe all of them are princesses. But I like to think that they're now working hard and running for the position of queens in the industry. :thumbup:

For me its a tough call between Hara, Nicole and Seungyeon. I'm thinking it'll be my biased then, although the other two are very close behind.

Hmm ... What kind of question? Of course they are all beautiful princess. But I love Nicole. :eyelove:

i choose for Jiyoung since i'm her fans...

Jiyoung's cuteness is her charm, she is so adorable...

I voted for Nicole, and if any of you have seem that gal in action doing her thing on the Star Golden Bell show "Level With Me' thing, you would know what I mean! She's SO charming and engaging, to the point of being spastic, if you know what I mean! LOL!

So the "charming" point goes to Nicole, but if I could vote twice, I would have to give Jiyoung something for being the REAl "princess" of the group, such like a feminine little girl , check her out playing with the toy bunnies in Girls Power and you know what I mean! SOOOOO ADORABLEEEEEEEE

i really wish for Nicole to wear princess dress :eyelove: i mean she's cute , elegant , shy and just like a real princess she has the most beautiful smile :)

all the five girls are princesses but the most charming would be SeungYeon ,followed by Hara.......Gyuri is such a goddes & jing is a cute princess .

Edited by winx08

For me I think Gyuri is all about being charismatic!

Her confidence and beauty are definitely charming! ^^

I found her very funny when she talks about herself! Can't help to giggle..

my baby seungyeon lost.....still i agree with outcome result...kekeke.....good choice

Nicole She's my Charming Princess..

she was cute and nice like a true princess...:)