Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??  

1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Well, honestly I wasn't interested in Kara much ever since their debut, but I started liking Nicole on Star Golden Bell. After watching Invincible Youth and seeing how cute Goo Hara was, I started watching some Kara shows and now Jiyoung is my favorite. :3

Edited by chungalung

First it was Seungyeon from the Rock U MV, she has such a babyface and then Gyuri, she was really pretty with short hair in that MV and then Jiyoung the new girl with pretty smiley eyes. Now it's JIYOUNG!! then Hara and then Gyuri and then Seungyeon and then Nicole. Actually i love all members of KARA but I'm leaning so much towards Jiyoung and her popularity is the least among KARA so my loyalty to her is fixated, she's too cute to be ignored. Her smile makes my day!

At the first time I see Kara is when I see Honey on youtube. At that time I see Guyri, and I said wow she is very beautifull, and I curius is she doing a plastic surgery or not, because at that time I think impossible to human to have such a perfect face, so I'm searching for Gyuri childhood photo, and then I found out that her face was actually natural (yeah). And for Jiyoung when I see Honey, see is so cute.

Well, of course Nicole, i see her when she sing "bent", and i found out about her, and finally i know she's member of kara, after 2 moths, i still lover her...hohohhoohohoho....

And when i saw her performance in "mister", WOW :)

i loph her, i like her styles, how she move....

• 3 weeks later...

Hara = Now and Forever!

:D

I didn't instantly like them because of their looks/appearance. I'm more into voice/singing.

--- I voted for Sunhee and Nicole.

Reason why I love Sunghee before (even now):

She gave me this chills when I heard her sing in 'Break It'. And her voice is really awesome!

Reason why I love Nicole now:

She introduces me to KARA. How? Because when I accidentally watched "Happy... And..." ( this is what the title put in the video on youtube.. but i've seen a different one, but similar), and she really got a nice voice.

I like all KARA's but these two are my favorite.

i first saw the group performing "Honey". The song was alright. Not something i would put on repeats but i thought gyuri was gorgeous :P So i watched more of their performances and thought that their other songs were better. Later, i started to like Nicole more because of SGB. She is absolutely hilarious in that because of how she describes the words lol. Very cute

at first i didn't know much about kara..

but i don't like gyuri because i misunderstand her 'goddess concept'

but when i try to know them all, they made me love them very quick..

especially jiyoung (heartbeat @simsimtapa :) )

but now,although my fave still jiyoung..

i like them all..

even gyuri, now i find her 'goddess' very hilarious..

it's hard to make a rank for them.. :thumbup: