Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??  

1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

The first member I noticed was Seungyeon. Her tiny frame and beautiful face really drew me in, especially with the short hairstyle she had for Lupin promotions. Then, as I started getting more into Kpop in general, I started seeing Nicole's appearances in different shows, and I really took a strong liking to Nicole. Then I noticed Nicole's amazing dance skills, and she definitely captured me. Overall, I still tend to notice Seungyeon and Nicole first in wherever Kara appears.

The first girl that caught my attention was Hara in the Lupin MV... Especially her eyes, I thought she looked so beautiful. I still think she's beautiful, but over time, I started to like Ji Young and Gyuri more, especially Gyuri. I especially totally fell for Gyuri when I watched the episode with her and SeungYeon on Strong Heart and she talked about how she got her nickname as "Goddess" and Bada was on the show too. ♥ As for Ji Young, she's the first maknae I fell for too, I just really liked her in the Japanese Mister MV and thought she looked really mature for her age. So yeah, I love them all but Gyuri and Ji Young are my biases!

First time saw Kara5, no one is appealing to me honestly. I don't become Kara fan straight away, in fact it takes quite a long time.

But the first time saw Kara4, I thought Sunghee was extremely pretty, so I kinda like her, but soon learned that she wasn't in the group anymore.

Now, Han Seung Yeon, I like her youthful look and I like her voice the most out of Kara5.

the first time i saw KARA... i immediately fell for hara unnie!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

it was their lupin days!!! the part when her hair flips... :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

now is still hara unnie because of invincible youth!!!! but of course my love for all kara members are the same.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Gyuri was originally my favourite but over time it changed to Seungyeon. I still love the rest of the girls though but Seungyeon just strikes me as someone that is really cool :D Absolutely love her singing and the fact that she seems so friendly and upbeat about her life. Not that the rest of the girls aren't like that as well but she just seems to be the most excited :P

• 3 weeks later...