Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??  

1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Hara definitely caught my fondness first for being so awesomely beautiful on screen.

But then after knowing them for a while, my love has shifted to both Seungyeon and Nicole.

Recently though, I think Jiyoung is catching up.

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri can sometimes be confussing because of her attitude. :confused: Seung Yeon seems to be the youngest when I check out their debut stage/programme. :gemhappy: SungHee sings really well, at the moment I first hear If you wanna her voice stand the most :hihi:. Hara seems like a cool friend to be with the type that every guys would dream about :devil:. Nicole... keulsseyeo... looks really adorable when she smiles~ :inluv: .Majimak uri maknae Jiyoung-goon is a... giant baby :dumb:

the first member i know is Nicole... but don't fall in love right away.. then i saw Gyuri and :eyelove: OMG!!! she's sooo beautiful... it's hard for me to admite a girl group member.. but i like her at that instance! because of her, i like the rest KARA member, but she always NO.1!!! :thumbup: now it's still her.. it's hard for me to admire other girl more than her!! :eyelove: :eyelove: Park Gyuri <3<3<3 :wub:

First time I saw Kara I was crazy about Jiyoung. But after seeing all interviews, variety shows (Strong Heart especially) my vote goes for Seungyeon. I love everything about her, smile, personality, voice...

It all started when i google korean variety shows. it lead me to invincible youth and while watching i found HARA to be amazingly hilarious with yuri and sunny. I googled her, listened to KARA songs and now a fan. But hara is my fave cause she's so witty, fast, strong, talented, beautiful and awesome on variety shows.

I first knew Nicole in SGB and immediately fell in love with her (though I'm a girl :) ), she's so cute and energetic. I also knew Tiffany(SNSD)at the same time with Nicole, I found she also cute but Nicole got all of my attention so I didn't bother researching about Tiffany :P. After that KARA become my one and only idol group. I also like Hara after watching Invincible youth and after watch all KARA's shows, I like all of them. But Nicole was and is always my bias and will always be my number one <3