Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??  

1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

At 1st I saw SeungYeon as one of the cutest and lovable because I watched her host at one of those starcraft msl breaks. I enjoy watching starcraft pro-gaming and it is the reason why I started to like KARA. Now my attention goes toward Nicole since she is full of energy and gives me the most encouragement.

• 2 weeks later...

Before, when I first saw KARA with their Pretty Girl MV, I really really really like Seungyeon :)

She was the reason why I fell in love with KPOP. HAHA! But now, Bebe Jing is taking over her spot. Haha!

But of course, I still love our hammie :)

The first video I saw was Jumping. Gyuri stood out to me because she was the only blonde one. I was like "damn."

Then I saw Wanna and I saw Nicole and was like "damn." Gyuri is super hilarious and Nicole is the most adorable creature. I just can't get enough of the two.

I love all of them, but Gyuri and Nicole have a special place in my heart.

I first got into KARA because of Goo Hara. Although I'm a girl, but I'm so in awe by her beauty. At first, I thought she was so pretty because of make-up, but after watching Invincible Youth and Chuseok Girl Group Special, I am convinced that she's a natural beauty. I love her then, and I still love her now. Before, I only love her for superficial reason, but now I love her more because of her personality. Gosh, this girl is so lovable. She's so funny and dorky in IY, she's always smiling, she's so friendly and out-going and very,very adorable. What makes my respect for her to increase tentold is when she secretly donates 1 million won to the tsunami victims.

:eyelove: I love you Goo Hara!! :wub:

Edited by City_Bear_90