Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??  

1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Gyuri. The first time I saw a picture of KARA, I was immediately drawn to her because she was so pretty.

Now, it is still Gyuri. Not only is she very pretty, but I love her whole Goddess act xD. I love people who act conceited (in a jokingly way of course~)

Before: Nicole

Her English! I just had to know who she was! She also has a really pretty look and I just love the seal clap, haha.

Now: Hara

After some miscalculation, I found out that Nicole is currently 17 :D I have a thing against putting an underaged girl as my #1 for a particular group. But Hara didn't jump up to that spot solely because of that...I have a thing for petite girls and, well...look at her <3 She's beautiful, fierce and just awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

for the first time i saw kara, i fell in loved with seung yeon right away when i saw the MV of honey.

But when i saw Kara's comeback (saw mister first before wanna), i fell in love with nicole too, the first word that slipped off my mout was "SMEXY!!" when i saw nicole's body. But i still luv SY more than cole. . . . just sayin' :D