Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??  

1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

When I saw KARA for the very first time it was Seungyeon that caught my eye. Well everyone except Jiyoung seemed to stand out in there own way quite a bit but for some reason she didn't really do much for me. I'm still a complete n00b when it comes to KARA but things have changed a fair bit from the first time I saw them as Gyuri is my fave by far with Nicole in second and probably Hara in third.

First caught on because of Hara. She's just so pretty. But as time wore on, I came to like the rest of them...

Gyuri - felt that she was a little scary but a little uppity initially. Then I saw her in other variety shows and saw the different, more natural side to her.

Nicole - To me, I feel like she represents North America for all the idols and singers who came to Korea. I find that her style of dance and singing made it really easy for me to figure out who was who initially because she has some North American style performance in her. Plus, she's so darn cute on SGB but so sexy/cool when KARA did "Again and Again".

Seungyeon - Strong vocal range and a naturally pretty feel to her. She became my favourite after I found out how hard she worked to make sure KARA was known to everyone. To me, she's the heart and soul of the group.

Jiyoung - Slowest to warm up to. Haven't felt her distinctiveness in the group yet.

Sunghee - Before my time.

Honestly, the first time Kara really left an impression to me is by watching the SGB Idol Special.

haha. yes, I am that new to Kara Fandom.

The first one that made an impression on me was Gyuri!

She is so beautiful, and she kinds of stands out from all of them.

Weee. Crazy

:thumbup:

The after that. I researched Kara, went here and finally became a fan.

I'm still :inluv: with Gyuri, but Seungyeon came into the picture.

I like them both. OMG. :dead:

first i was a big fan of Seungyeon cuz the way she talks, it's just too cute.

but then whenever i saw their pics online i always end up looking at Goo Hara.. weirdness hehe.

Edited by kimmoy

I think I got first close look at Kara at Come to Play when they came on with SNSD. I was/is a big Tae Yeon fan and didn't think much of Kara. Then I saw Mister and thought Nicole was really sexy. Then I started watching SeungYeon on variety shows and I fell in love with her. I'm starting to like Gyuri too, she has that vulnerable look behind the tough exterior. Hara is cute too.

At first i really loooveddd Hara. i don't something about her just made me like her.

maybe just cause she's just that really pretty girl in the group

then now and probably forever will my fave member and the memebr i love the most

is Nicole. she's definately sexy cute dorky and super pretty. (: <3 Perffeccttoooo <3