• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

when i first saw kara, i loved nicole the most , but now nicole is still likeable but i like goo hara more now

I like Nicole when i began to love Kara on Lupin mv. But now i'm drowning in Goddess charm totally, and i no matter how much i want to escape :sweatdrop: , it always her in my mind. :eyelove:

At first, I only paid attention to Gyuri because she was the only one I knew

then, as I gradually got to know them more, I become to like Nicole's cheerfulness, especially after seeing her in Star Golden Bell

seungyeon then

seungyeon now

and most probably

still seungyeon is the future

i dunno why

but she has been my fav since forever

:)

p/s

damn i got tricked by the troll egg

ha ha ha

1st: Seungyeon. because she's so cute. :wub:

then I watch Invincible Youth and fell in love with HARA. :eyelove::eyelove:

First time I saw Kara I fell for Jiyoung and Gyuri,

But now I really fall in love with Jiyoung and only Jiyoung :wub:

At 1st I saw SeungYeon as one of the cutest and lovable because I watched her host at one of those starcraft msl breaks. I enjoy watching starcraft pro-gaming and it is the reason why I started to like KARA. Now my attention goes toward Nicole since she is full of energy and gives me the most encouragement.

when I first saw them, Hara was the only one who stood out. Now I love all five <3 I'm a new fan so I don't really know much about Sunghee..

When i first time saw them in wanna mv i liked Jiyoung.

And now i love Jiyoung.)

WHen i saw SeungYeon, i fall in love for her until now too! but now i really love nicole... and i have a crash on hara too, because her personality :D

first time : jiyoung.

and now : still jiyoungie.. :D.. but, i love 5 of them..! and kara must be 5 of them.. sunghee too,, :)

KARA jjang!

member that i love sinc the first time until now is

my honey goo hara, because see so beautyfull, sweet, and funny.

The first member that I noticed

was Seungyeon and up until now

she's still my biased favorite member~ :thumbup:

Before, when I first saw KARA with their Pretty Girl MV, I really really really like Seungyeon :)

She was the reason why I fell in love with KPOP. HAHA! But now, Bebe Jing is taking over her spot. Haha!

But of course, I still love our hammie :)

The first video I saw was Jumping. Gyuri stood out to me because she was the only blonde one. I was like "damn."

Then I saw Wanna and I saw Nicole and was like "damn." Gyuri is super hilarious and Nicole is the most adorable creature. I just can't get enough of the two.

I love all of them, but Gyuri and Nicole have a special place in my heart.

i love them all , but loves hara more

i loved seungyeon more 1st

but i fell in love with hara during watching IY :blushing:

Gyuri her witty comments are so funny. but i also think nicole is funny as well. ah to be hinest they are all cool!

The first time I saw Kara, I liked Nicole. She is so sweet. Now I like Nicole and Gyuri.

Seungyeon just looked so cute when I saw her for the first time ^_^ but after poking around a little bit, Hara's killer variety skills got to me.

I first got into KARA because of Goo Hara. Although I'm a girl, but I'm so in awe by her beauty. At first, I thought she was so pretty because of make-up, but after watching Invincible Youth and Chuseok Girl Group Special, I am convinced that she's a natural beauty. I love her then, and I still love her now. Before, I only love her for superficial reason, but now I love her more because of her personality. Gosh, this girl is so lovable. She's so funny and dorky in IY, she's always smiling, she's so friendly and out-going and very,very adorable. What makes my respect for her to increase tentold is when she secretly donates 1 million won to the tsunami victims.

:eyelove: I love you Goo Hara!! :wub:

Edited by City_Bear_90

Saw Nicole in Star Golden Bell's game where she give hints, fell in love with her then :blushing:

for me its nicole bcoz mister was the first video i saw from kara well i think explaantion is not neede anymore XD

but now im a ji young fan :)

At first, I really like Hara...

Then I liked Gyuri...

Now, I love them both:D (These two are really equal in my heart, haha)