• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

The first time I watched Kara's performance was Mister. Nicole caught my attention at first but now Seungyeon is officially my bias! I don't know why.. Maybe because she's charismatic? The fierce/strong look in her eyes. <3

seungyeon unnie all the way ! but recently i fell in love with gyuri unnie . the goddes-leader , i cant resist your charm ~

When i wasn't really a fan of Kara back then, i remember seeing a variety show with SNSD (my bias group) on it, and Kara was there as well ~ i noticed this girl who looked really pretty and doll-like, and soon i found out that girl is called Goo Hara from Kara ^^

And ever since then, Hara has been my bias in Kara. She's just so cute, pretty, loveable, cheerful, bubbly and lively. There's just so many words to describe this amazing girl ~ i LOVE watching her on variety shows, especially Invincible Youth ~ (and also King of Idols when Hara and Donghae were together XD)

sunghee was the first. she used to be my bias. now, it's seungyeon. but theyre all so lovely and i love them all.

At first it was Hara, but she cheated because I knew her first from Invincible Youth. Now that I have seen waaaaaay more Kara, Nicole is my favorite idol.

We will get married someday...

Edited by Dicetrain

Seungyeon for me was first with sunghee but now is Nicole and Jiyoung!! :) !

at first, it's Hara since I was fallen for her in invincible youth. and then when I realized my self as Kamilia, I love Hara, Hammie, Jing, Cole, and Gyul. oops, that's all members! lol. yeah, but that's true :D even for Sunghee...

from the beginning i always love nicole, her charm is driving me crazy!! :thumbup1:

First it was Nicole for me, then as I got to listen and watch more and read more tumblr related to Kara, fell in love with Hara and SeungYeon. <3

But Nicole is still the first I look at be it covers or videos. :P

Edited by reddumpling

Mine is a little complicated...

When they were just four. I chose Seungyeon...

Then when Sunghee left, I chose Seungyeon...

Then when Hara and Jiyoung came, I chose Seungyeon...

When they almost disbanded, I chose Seungyeon...

Yes, complicated how I've been into her since the start.

For me, it's just Han Seungyeon all the way~ ♥

It was Nicole for me, and always will be! <33 But of course, I like the other members too but not as much ^^ kekeke..

First I liked Nicole the most because I thought she was really cool, but I always thought Hara was the prettiest ^^ Now after watching Invincible Youth, I love Hara SO MUCH. She's my very favorite, she's HILARIOUS!

Edited by squarebubblex

First was Nicole, of coz I still love her now but now my bias is Seungyeon haha

How could you resist SY's smile?! Her smile just makes people melt.

Jiyoung is the first who attract me, eventhough Gyuri is the reason I've found out about KARA. But later on, Seungyeon cuteness is unstoppable. Fall for Seungyeon for sure. :blushing:

I started off liking Hara because of her giant pretty eyes, and Jiyoung too.. but when I went to KMF in 2010 and saw how cute Nicole was, I fell for her right away. ;~;

in the beginning i liked Gyuri the most, now Seungyeon is my bias :blushing:

Before I knew alot about them I liked Nicole alot of course I still do but Hara is my favorite now. I love them all though it's difficult to choose a favorite because they are all so pretty and talented.

At first, I like Jiyoung the most.

After watching many variety shows of Kara, it has become Nicole & Hara. :P

At first it was Nicole

But then now i am having a bias for both Gyuri and JiYoung

Seung Yeon!

she got my attention first.

she has eye smile, and i love it!

uri fake maknae.

there is another discussion that asking, member who caught my attention and sucked me into Kara. my answer is nicole

and i fall in love for her until now :lol:

First Kara MV I saw was "Wanna", and Nicole stood out the most.

After I heard "Honey" and SY's intro, it was game over though.

See Hara at first on Invicible Youth and Nicole on SGB. But I've definitely fell for KARA after see Seungyeon. She is my favorite up until now. But slowly but sure, I like KARA as a whole ^^.