• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

For me, I first saw them on music bank during their Mr. Period and I immediately fell in love with baby jjing...... even until now, she's my ultimate bias.... But I can't help to fall for the other members as well..... Once you fall for one of the members, you would for for the rest as well..

First time I saw them, the one that I like the most is Nicole. But now, I really like all of them and can't choose which one is my bias :lol:

The first time I saw KARA is in the Lupin MV, my eyes just went to Hara automatically, lol. But now i really love them all as a group!

Before, I liked Seungyeon,now I like Hara. To tell you the truth, I like everyone in KARA.No point in denying that~

From the moment I saw KARA, Gyuri was the one who struck me the most up until she will always be my idol. Gyuri jjang! :eyelove: :eyelove:

in all honesty i think this is a bad poll :( think about the member who has the least amount of votes ... how do you tihnk she feels? :(

16110982.jpg

the first time i see KARA i love both sunghee and gyuri (at that time i don't even know their name...i think only about a year or two later) and currently the member i love most is still GYURI, love her strong personality & the way she handles her anti's is superb

Edited by winx08

It was Seungyeon at the fist time. but now.. rotating everyday :thumbup: I love Hara especially! :blushing:

When discovering them I like Nicole the most for her positive energy, but after knowing the members better I think I like Gyuri the most. She reminds me of a girl I knew a long time ago but lost contact with. Sharp mentally, ambitious, and maybe lost her innocence a little prematurely. Actually, I don't think these are attractive characteristics per say, maybe intriguing to me is a better way to put it.

When I first saw Come To Play with KARA, I kind of liked Gyuri for her cool attitude.

After Step and watching a few other variety shows, I'm proud to say that I love Hammie more :) I still love my goddess though :D

Sunghee!! I love her powerful vocals and dorkiness.

However since she is an inactive member, my favorite member has turned to Gyuri for her playful witty remarks.

first time i see KARA i fell for nicole , and nicole until now :eyelove::thumbup:

At first I really liked hara due to IY but now I really like Gyuri and Seungyeon :D

I think in the beginning it was Nicole, but now it's Jiyoung~

But I'm in love with them all tho XD

Can't hide my one and true feeling for Nicole ^^ Ever since her cute smile and her cute gangsta style, i cant get over it :eyelove:

First Hara, couse she was the first member I saw in variety shows. Then was Jiyoung, se is still so funny. But now I like Nicole and Seungyeon the most. But all of them are great :)

Nicole was first for me, and I still like Nicole now but I discovered Gyuri and I love her now too :)

I first saw KARA in their STEP MV on my iPhone. I couldn't really see Seungyeon that well and she still doesn't stand out to me in that video. I did notice Hara though. Later when I watched Mister and Jumping Seungyeon immediately stood out to me; I've loved her ever since. *

the one that i love the most is unnie nicole

from the beggining until now..<3

First time: Jiyoung

Now: Jiyoung

I am totally attracted to Jiyoung's personality and her killer smile, it's just too attractive

First time : Jiyoung at Honey MV

Now : Seungyeon at We are With You MV

But I love all of them.

When I saw Kara for the first time, Gyuri had all my attention. Now... it's Gyuri again.

But I love all of them too !

the first time it was Seungyeon and Hara. Seungyeon because of her irresistible smile and Hara because of the variety show activities. However for now, I love all of them just as much.

first time i saw the cute one. that is Jiyoung... but after be a true kamilia, I've fallin love with Seungyeon and Nicole too.. :thumbup: