• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

Well, honestly I wasn't interested in Kara much ever since their debut, but I started liking Nicole on Star Golden Bell. After watching Invincible Youth and seeing how cute Goo Hara was, I started watching some Kara shows and now Jiyoung is my favorite. :3

Edited by chungalung

First it was Seungyeon from the Rock U MV, she has such a babyface and then Gyuri, she was really pretty with short hair in that MV and then Jiyoung the new girl with pretty smiley eyes. Now it's JIYOUNG!! then Hara and then Gyuri and then Seungyeon and then Nicole. Actually i love all members of KARA but I'm leaning so much towards Jiyoung and her popularity is the least among KARA so my loyalty to her is fixated, she's too cute to be ignored. Her smile makes my day!

At the first time I see Kara is when I see Honey on youtube. At that time I see Guyri, and I said wow she is very beautifull, and I curius is she doing a plastic surgery or not, because at that time I think impossible to human to have such a perfect face, so I'm searching for Gyuri childhood photo, and then I found out that her face was actually natural (yeah). And for Jiyoung when I see Honey, see is so cute.

Well, of course Nicole, i see her when she sing "bent", and i found out about her, and finally i know she's member of kara, after 2 moths, i still lover her...hohohhoohohoho....

And when i saw her performance in "mister", WOW :)

i loph her, i like her styles, how she move....

first time i watched kara.

i don't know their name yet.

i got confused between them.

i think i love Seungyeon for the first but after that i love nicole because she can speak in english.

haha.

i like nicole before because of Star Golden Bell Challenge

AFTER THAT, i start listen to KARA :D

now, im more to SY. Nicole lost its charm for me :eyelove:

my first luv at kara is nicole...

for now im starting into ji young...

but sumtimes im still nicole biased...

XD

im fallin inlove at the 1st time with gyuri...but after i get sm photos of seung yeon...i started fallin in love with her :blushing: :blushing: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: but afterall gyuri is still the goddess of beauty :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue::D:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Hara = Now and Forever!

:D

Fell in love for Seung Yeon and her cute eyesmile at first, then fell in love for Maknae Jing! Now falling even deeper! xD

i love Seungyeon at first sight

but after nicole cut her hair i loved her instantly

at first i only knew hara coz of G7! haha! shes really cute and i still think that even now! haha! but i find seungyeon pretty! haha!!! its both of them for me!! haha!!

first time is nicole..and now is still nicole...but including the rest of the members as well!

first time is nicole....I really think she's funny in star golden bell...^^

now i love all the member...kekeke

but if I choose who's my fav,

that must be hara...

she such a dork.... :P

I didn't instantly like them because of their looks/appearance. I'm more into voice/singing.

--- I voted for Sunhee and Nicole.

Reason why I love Sunghee before (even now):

She gave me this chills when I heard her sing in 'Break It'. And her voice is really awesome!

Reason why I love Nicole now:

She introduces me to KARA. How? Because when I accidentally watched "Happy... And..." ( this is what the title put in the video on youtube.. but i've seen a different one, but similar), and she really got a nice voice.

I like all KARA's but these two are my favorite.

First is the Goddess Gyuri...Now still the Goddess Gyuri....

I can't take my eyes off her....

♥Gyuri & all KARA member♥

nicole at first for me, saw her on SGB and she was hilarious :P

but now, hara :shutup: her dorky personality is awesome!

i first saw the group performing "Honey". The song was alright. Not something i would put on repeats but i thought gyuri was gorgeous :P So i watched more of their performances and thought that their other songs were better. Later, i started to like Nicole more because of SGB. She is absolutely hilarious in that because of how she describes the words lol. Very cute

Seungyeon was originally my favorite, then Hara ran her way into my heart :wub:

Hara's the one who caught my attention first the first time I saw/heard them in Honey, but I've grown to love all of them! (:

at first i didn't know much about kara..

but i don't like gyuri because i misunderstand her 'goddess concept'

but when i try to know them all, they made me love them very quick..

especially jiyoung (heartbeat @simsimtapa :) )

but now,although my fave still jiyoung..

i like them all..

even gyuri, now i find her 'goddess' very hilarious..

it's hard to make a rank for them.. :thumbup: