Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??  

1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

I love nicole back then, and I still lpve nicole. I remember seeing nicole in the if you wanna mv, where she wear the beanie. I instanly love her, she look so cute and everything. The first variety show I every saw them on was idol army with 2pm. And when make her speak english to the guy, and she say i waiting for you, I thought it was so cute. But I realize she was quite, she didn't talk much, probably because of her limited korean. Then saw her on SGB it just made me love her if more. Then wanna and mister came out, I thought wow she was sexy. See her on dance shows, it make me love her because the way she dances. It so american style, it like she comfortable dancing hip hop to me I think so. And when seeing her on dream team, and her athletic side make me love her more. She like a friendly person, athletic person, great dancers, is like what can she not do

at the start Hara stood out because she was on various variety shows.. but later when i watched Kara Bakery.,..and Nicole's "Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science"..i found myself liking her character..

She is a very strong woman..when she gives her best when doing Lets Go Dream Team...

i first saw hara on IY, and loved her strength and sense of humor. then i get to see an ep of it where nicole appeared and boom! can't stop looking for videos with nicole AND hara in it. but hey, i still love hara. i'm actually a HaNi biased. ahaha <_<