[2009.07.05] KARA's Nicole call someone 4 years older than her as "Ahjussi"

coffeebeanie

ssi20090705000851v.jpg

New group Gary Gold Smith's flower boy Smith (Jung Seung Hyun, 21) recalls an incident with KARA's Nicole that left him flustered.

Smith revealed "About 2 years ago, I met KARA backstage and Nicole said to me 'Ahjussi, you look pretty!' which left me pretty shocked."

In 2007, Smith was part of the group Monster. He says "One of the members of Monster was close to KARA so he said that he'll introduce me to the girls. So we went to their waiting room. After I greeted the girls nervously, KARA's Nicole immediately quipped 'Ajhussi, you look pretty!' It was pretty shocking to me."

Smith was only 19 at that time and it was the first time he was ever called an 'Ahjussi', by Nicole who is 4 years younger than him.

"It was the first time I ever heard that, but it wasn't really a bad feeling. Because I'm pretty. (Laughter) After that incident, whenever I see Nicole on TV, I see her originally innocent and honest nature. And also because of that incident, I feel a certain closeness, familiarity with her."

source: NOWNEWS LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dumb:.. she might have been joking.. but if she wasn't it's still pretty funny..

i'm pretty sure it was "Real" that introduced him to the girls.. Sunghee's is friends with him, she sang at Monster's fan meeting once :D..

thanks tin <3!!

Two years ago. That's when her korean wasn't very... stable? haha.

I guess she meant Oppa :3 That's so cute of her, though!

And it must've been pretty confusing for smith to be called pretty and ajusshi at the same time. XD

why is nicole soo cuteeee? :3

Thanks Tin! (: